2nd best WR Trio in the AFC North

First of all are we talking yards when

Leshaun goes 11 completions with 12 attempts to pad his qb rating plus gets his receivers 5 receptions each because they are down by 22.

Baltimore zay flowers in comparison to dpj call up Baltimore and make that trade proposal.

Pittsburgh suffers because there defense plays well enough they do not have to throw the ball.

That said Baltimore with Bateman at wr is clearly better then Cleveland speedster with 37 receptions. 

ALSO LAMAR get to throw passes against one of the weakest passes rushes in Cleveland and right now they have loss even some of those sacks

So 

Cincinnati 1

Baltimore 2

Tie Pittsburgh and browns

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

GMs get fired over that word, either he is or he isn't. 

Yeah, and I'd argue that Elijah Moore has more potential than Pickens. I was crazy high on Elijah Moore coming out & had him as the 7th rated player in that entire draft class. Clearly he hasn't been that, but I think Moore's ceiling is that of a Steve Smith type player. Pickens also has a very high ceiling, but I personally think Moore's potential is higher. If we're just going on height, weight, and speed, technically DPJ and Pickens have the same exact physical upside/potential.

• Like 1

Browns are the clear #2 to me.  Cooper is a legit proven #1, even if he may not be a top 20 WR in the NFL, and I think DPJ is one of the more under rated guys in the league who I think is in line for a nice year.  Moore as a #3 where he should get plenty of snaps now has potential as well, but i'm not giving him too much credit until he actually does something.

• Like 1