Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

Regarding Wilson, who knows when he will be available. This regime doesn’t let a lot of concrete information out. Could be next week or Week 4. JMD did say in his press conference that his injury required a rehabilitation and re-acclamation. Since he passed his physical, that would suggest he is at the re-acclamation process.

Id prefer him to go through the correct process instead of rushing him out there 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

No. But I can tell you there was a reason that this mediocre front office took Tyree Wilson while arguably the best GM in the NFL sprinted to the podium to select Jalen Carter. The Eagles recognize talent and have built the culture to support those guys. We're scared to take talented guys because we know we have no leadership or culture. 

The only reason the Tyree Wilson pick was a good move is because it probably makes us the favorite in the Caleb Williams race.

I thought Wilson was your hot prospect and the kid you were saying was going to be elite? Or am I mixing up my posters again 😁

2 hours ago, Styrian Raider said:

You point out the reason why we picked Wilson over Carter and you're still Mad?

Yes, the Raiders organisation couldn't build a culture since several years now. And you thought, everything will change within one year? How should that bei possible?

Therefore it was the only reasonable choice to pass in that high risk - high reward player that Carter is.

Next question will be If Wilson was a better choice than Gonzalez.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Your point?

Obviously he's going to be a great player and arguably the best in the draft. 

The question is, will he get his head on straight and last in the league, hence the risk and why many teams dropped him off their boards in round 1. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Your point?

The question is, will he get his head on straight and last in the league, hence the risk and why many teams dropped him off their boards in round 1. 

Wasn’t he like the 10th pick in the draft? Lol 

can you please send me team boards showing he was dropped? 

when has taking a worse prospect ober an elite one worked out for any team specifically the Raiders? 

I’d rather have a goated player with some baggage than a hurt player who wasn’t nearly the prospect. The Eagles agreed, hence why they were in the Super Bowl. Yo daddy can’t control the locker room

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Your point?

Hope we don’t regret this like so many other picks. extra pressure for Wilson 

22 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Your point?

Also, even if he succeeds with the Eagles it doesn’t mean he would have succeeded with the Raiders. If we’d have drafted him into our location, with our staff and our locker room the results could be much different. He went to a great situation and he’s in the best place for him to succeed probably. 

• Like 6