Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

An interior pass rushing play like that is what this team has been missing for decades. 

This team desperately needs a young stud 3T yet year after year it goes unaddressed. it’s mind boggling…. 

We have no interior push, it’s truly pathetic. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

An interior pass rushing play like that is what this team has been missing for decades. 

This team desperately needs a young stud 3T yet year after year it goes unaddressed. it’s mind boggling…. 

No, no no,. he was arrested how many times by those small town cops( in his favor)?
Can you imagine what happen in Vagas?

this gonna happen in Vagas

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I want to see what Bryan Breese does. I wanted the Raiders draft him

55 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I want to see what Bryan Breese does. I wanted the Raiders draft him

I don't know much about him other than he was mocked as a top 10 pick for awhile but I also remember reading he had injury concerns which caused him to slip.  There is no doubt at some point we need in invest a top pick in a 3T.  I was all in on a trade for Payne but I knew that that was a pipe dream.  Teams don't trade studs like that or let them test the FA market.  They did exactly what they should have and that is lock him up to a long term deal.  

Breese is in a good spot in NO surrounded by some serious talent in Jordan, Lattimore, Honey Badger, and Davis.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

47 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I don't know much about him other than he was mocked as a top 10 pick for awhile but I also remember reading he had injury concerns which caused him to slip.  There is no doubt at some point we need in invest a top pick in a 3T.  I was all in on a trade for Payne but I knew that that was a pipe dream.  Teams don't trade studs like that or let them test the FA market.  They did exactly what they should have and that is lock him up to a long term deal.  

Breese is in a good spot in NO surrounded by some serious talent in Jordan, Lattimore, Honey Badger, and Davis.  

I think NO was the best place breese could have gone. I wanted either him or his teammate Myles Murphy. Good 3Ts never hit the market unless they get in trouble or are old

Edited by Jeremy408

16 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think NO was the best place breese could have gone. I wanted either him or his teammate Myles Murphy. Good 3Ts never hit the market unless they get in trouble or are old

NO was a good landing spot without question. 

If we were to go any 3T I would have wanted Cater at 7 then went Edge in the 2nd with Derick Hall.  I also wouldn't have minded a slight trade up for Porter.  3T, edge and CB were all areas of need and all 3 are impactful positions. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

NO was a good landing spot without question. 

If we were to go any 3T I would have wanted Cater at 7 then went Edge in the 2nd with Derick Hall.  I also wouldn't have minded a slight trade up for Porter.  3T, edge and CB were all areas of need and all 3 are impactful positions. 

Carter would've been a game changer for us but I wasn't sure if he would've had the support system here that he has in Philadelphia.

I definitely wanted to trade up and draft Joey Porter. But I knew once we drafted Jakorian Bennett that he was going to be the best pick out of this raiders class so I wasn't too upset. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Carter would've been a game changer for us but I wasn't sure if he would've had the support system here that he has in Philadelphia.

I definitely wanted to trade up and draft Joey Porter. But I knew once we drafted Jakorian Bennett that he was going to be the best pick out of this raiders class so I wasn't too upset. 

i totally agree that there would have been concern with Carter going to this team and playing in Vegas but I felt the risk would have been worth it considering his upside on the field. These exact concerns are exactly they kept pro sports out of Vegas for decades and was major reason why I was against the move to LV from Oakland.  i understand Oakland ****ed up and didn't want to keep them but they will always be the Oakland Raiders to me.  

I also did like Bennett's value in the 4th. i would have liked Carter, Hall, a trade up for Sanders, D. Jones as a RT prospect and Bennett at CB. 

7 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

i totally agree that there would have been concern with Carter going to this team and playing in Vegas but I felt the risk would have been worth it considering his upside on the field. These exact concerns are exactly they kept pro sports out of Vegas for decades and was major reason why I was against the move to LV from Oakland.  i understand Oakland ****ed up and didn't want to keep them but they will always be the Oakland Raiders to me.  

I also did like Bennett's value in the 4th. i would have liked Carter, Hall, a trade up for Sanders, D. Jones as a RT prospect and Bennett at CB. 

Oh yea don't get me wrong: If it was me I would've drafted him. I can just see why we didn't. He's one of those prospects where it makes sense either way. 

Bennetts value in the 4th round was a steal based on his athleticism & film alone. I see him becoming this front office's version of Maxx Crosby. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Saw my dl zach Pickens from South Carolina that got drafted by the bears get a sack yesterday 

I think in time this will be a great draft for DTs, lots of high potential guys that all had some flaws.