Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Saying I read a rumor he could miss all season =/= me saying he would. 

I've hit on 100% of my predictions, Adam Butler will contribute this year. 

Tyree Wilson will never be as good or as impactful as Jalen Carter. Carter might be a 1st team All-Pro this year, Tyree won't even be first string on our depth chart. There's levels to this.

Carter was the #1 prospect before the bs.

we have Crosby and Jones, although there’s a chance he can start over Jones by the end of season. Staff might not do it out of respect for Chan. 

way to go out on a limb lol 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, I know we have to take it with a pinch of salt but cripes, after so many years being starved of good DLine play I’m willing to believe!!!

I’ve been quietly pleading for the reports to stay true throughout the season, while trying to remain as realistic as possible lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Saying I read a rumor he could miss all season =/= me saying he would. 

I've hit on 100% of my predictions, Adam Butler will contribute this year. 

Tyree Wilson will never be as good or as impactful as Jalen Carter. Carter might be a 1st team All-Pro this year, Tyree won't even be first string on our depth chart.

Careful, you might have made a rod for your own back there, especially with the ‘we’ll win a Super Bowl with Garoppolo’ prediction you recently made 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

I’ve been quietly pleading for the reports to stay true throughout the season, while trying to remain as realistic as possible lol 

I know, you want to hear good reports but then your conscience kind of kicks in and reminds you of all the false dawns……..maybe this time???? 

Oh man, I hope so! 😀

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's definitely huge and long, Buckner and Armstead have both found their success inside though. I think rotating inside on passing downs is probably going to be his best spot long term, not sure he has the bend or quickness to consistently win off the edge. 

Nothing wrong with that, play the run on the edge on run downs then bump in on pass downs. Maxx needs running mates wherever we can get em 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's definitely huge and long, Buckner and Armstead have both found their success inside though. I think rotating inside on passing downs is probably going to be his best spot long term, not sure he has the bend or quickness to consistently win off the edge. 

I would be perfectly fine with that. Disruption from the interior is more valuable than from the edges and we could also potentially get an elite run stopper on the edge that can manhandle TE’s and is too quick for OT’s.

Again, this is all extrapolation but it’s easy to see why Ziegler and JMD were so excited to get him at #7. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Careful, you might have made a rod for your own back there, especially with the ‘we’ll win a Super Bowl with Garoppolo’ prediction you recently made 😂

I don't miss buddy. Was the only one on here that said Jacobs at his $8M option would be a bargain, everyone here was ready to move on, what happened? First team All Pro

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Carter was the #1 prospect before the bs.

we have Crosby and Jones, although there’s a chance he can start over Jones by the end of season. Staff might not do it out of respect for Chan. 

way to go out on a limb lol 

Taking Wilson while passing on Carter is just like taking Ruggs while passing on CeeDee. 

Carter and CeeDee were blue chippers that are looking to be 1st team All Pro level dudes early on. 

Wilson and Ruggs are projects that you hope can actually start at some point.