Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Taking Wilson while passing on Carter is just like taking Ruggs while passing on CeeDee. 

Carter and CeeDee were blue chippers that are looking to be 1st team All Pro level dudes early on. 

Wilson and Ruggs are projects that you hope can actually start at some point.

Ruggs was working out til he went to jail. Carter pulled a Ruggs while being a Bama guy you’d think he’d learn, just makes it even more of a red flag. And we still don’t know about Wilson. 

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Taking Wilson while passing on Carter is just like taking Ruggs while passing on CeeDee. 

Carter and CeeDee were blue chippers that are looking to be 1st team All Pro level dudes early on. 

Wilson and Ruggs are projects that you hope can actually start at some point.

Sure, Carter can be an all pro. Obviously the best player in this draft. But can do it year in and year out without getting in trouble? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Ruggs was working out til he went to jail. Carter pulled a Ruggs while being a Bama guy you’d think he’d learn, just makes it even more of a red flag. And we still don’t know about Wilson. 

Ruggs had like 900 yards in 20 games while CeeDee and JJettas are target hog, elite #1 WR lol

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Ruggs had like 900 yards in 20 games while CeeDee and JJettas are target hog, elite #1 WR lol

We all just going to pretend that Jefferson was an option? 

The top 3 were Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs. Jefferson was seen by most as a slot only WR. Let's not act like he was on many people's radar in here. 

• Like 2

Just now, big_palooka said:

The top 3 were Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs. Jefferson was seen by most as a slot only WR. Let's not act like he was on many people's radar in here. 

I wanted Kinlaw at 12 and Jefferson at 19, I thought the top 3 would be gone. Or one of the top 3 and Terrell at 19, but we got jumped and panicked lol 

13 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I took so much heat for Jeff lol I forget who I was arguing with who swore jeff was only a slot guy.

that might’ve been my best mock 

aj, jeff, hurts and claypool 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Sure, Carter can be an all pro. Obviously the best player in this draft. But can do it year in and year out without getting in trouble? 

Heard Brandon graham talking about carter last night and seemed like that situation humbled him tremendously. Obviously only time will tell