2023 Schedule

The_Slamman

With it having been so long since a repeat NFC East champion and the fact that the division looks pretty strong right now, I think the Cowboys would be more likely to collect consecutive division titles as members of the NFC South alongside the Buccaneers, Falcons, and Saints. All three of those are garbage now, and even though the Bucs won the division last year, they only did so at 8-9. In contrast, the Cowboys repeated their 12-5 record of 2021, but failed to repeat as NFC East champions, whereas they would have ran away with the NFC South at that record.

2 hours ago, pf9 said:

With it having been so long since a repeat NFC East champion and the fact that the division looks pretty strong right now, I think the Cowboys would be more likely to collect consecutive division titles as members of the NFC South alongside the Buccaneers, Falcons, and Saints. All three of those are garbage now, and even though the Bucs won the division last year, they only did so at 8-9. In contrast, the Cowboys repeated their 12-5 record of 2021, but failed to repeat as NFC East champions, whereas they would have ran away with the NFC South at that record.

Really felt the need to bump this thread? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Which game are you looking more forward to, as Cowboy fans? The first game you play against Philly? Or your game vs SF? Playoff revenge or bragging rights over your division rival?

The SF game for me. We play Philly every year, usually split or even sweep them. Whereas revenge for consecutive playoff defeats would be pretty sweet