Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Do you understand the difference between a backup and understudy. Guys like Jordan Love, Aaron Rodgers and Phillip Rivers weren't drafted to be backups. They were drafted as an understudy to sit, learn and eventually take over. 

And I'm pretty sure Kyle Trask is an understudy and it didn't work

• Like 1

I don’t know why I was the only one.

If Love was a rookie, you absolutely expect this type of performance over the first five games.

Dude’s had how many NFL training camps, practices, years of watching a top 10 all-time QB prepare and this is what he does?

Each and every week it becomes more clear he’s not the answer.

He’s a high end backup/journeyman QB.

Great option on a complete team, will NEVER win anything on a starting QB contract.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I don’t know why I was the only one.

If Love was a rookie, you absolutely expect this type of performance over the first five games.

Dude’s had how many NFL training camps, practices, years of watching a top 10 all-time QB prepare and this is what he does?

Each and every week it becomes more clear he’s not the answer.

He’s a high end backup/journeyman QB.

Great option on a complete team, will NEVER win anything on a starting QB contract.

Jordan Love would win the MVP in SF or Miami.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Jordan Love would win the MVP in SF or Miami.

Lol. He wouldn’t make the Niners roster. Dolphins coach is two years away from being the new LaFleur. He’s shown literally nothing to suggest this. You act like his teammates are failing him when he’s not hitting the open ones and just threw to a wide open Raider. If you honestly watched that first pick and thinks he’s the guy…

Just now, MacReady said:

Lol. He wouldn’t make the Niners roster. Dolphins coach is two years away from being the new LaFleur. He’s shown literally nothing to suggest this. You act like his teammates are failing him when he’s not hitting the open ones and just threw to a wide open Raider. If you honestly watched that first pick and thinks he’s the guy…

He literally hit the open one for a 1st on back to back plays there on the last drive.

7 minutes ago, MacReady said:

...what