Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

They have literally the youngest offense in the NFL. Do you ever know when to STFU?

That's where I am right now, but it doesn't look promising at this point.  This offense is terrible, but the hope is that it eventually comes together at some point this season .. preferably soon.  Right now it's a mess, but we need Love to be a hell of a lot better than tonight.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

That's where I am right now, but it doesn't look promising at this point.  This offense is terrible, but the hope is that it eventually comes together at some point this season .. preferably soon.  Right now it's a mess, but we need Love to be a hell of a lot better than tonight.

It's going to be a mess until MLF gets his head out of his *** and starts making things easier on these young guys. 90% of these pass concepts are ******* disgusting and slow developing. He's doing none of the young guys, and especially 10, any favors right now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

The way he throws them matters. He's been awful.

I think I can recall a classic pick 6 on an out route from Rodgers in that game.  It happens.

The Packers need to ditch the play he’s thrown that pick in the last two weeks.  Terrible play

1 minute ago, LacyIsGood said:

Didn’t Rodgers have a 3 pick game against the 1-7ish Bucs his first year?  Relax people

Rodgers had two games with 3 picks in 2008. Vs. the Bucs and vs. the Saints. And those were teams with Driver, Jennings, Grant, Clifton, Tauscher, and Wells on offense.

43 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's going to be a mess until MLF gets his head out of his *** and starts making things easier on these young guys. 90% of these pass concepts are ******* disgusting and slow developing. He's doing none of the young guys, and especially 10, any favors right now.

There's just not enough easy stuff .. every single play seems like it's a major ordeal to gain yardage.  At least there were a few rollouts in the second half this week.  That looked like it was going to be a big part of the offense this preseason and then the real season hits and it's not there.  Were there more than one or two throws to the backs tonight.  Remember one to Taylor that he botched or Love missed him on.  Dillon hasn't had a target in weeks it seems.  Missing Jones for sure, but they should be able to manufacture easy throws and easy catches on a regular basis.  

• Like 1