Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

6 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

maybe.  But in the sim it's gonna take a couple years for him to catch up to Lockett 4 straight years of production above Brown's singular career best season of 1008 yards, his only about 1000

The sim only utilizes a players last 3 seasons. The most recent being a significant chunk of their rating. If Brown stays healthy and puts up 1300 10 TD this year he’ll be significantly better than Lockett moving forward IMO.

23 minutes ago, Kingram said:

The sim only utilizes a players last 3 seasons. The most recent being a significant chunk of their rating. If Brown stays healthy and puts up 1300 10 TD this year he’ll be significantly better than Lockett moving forward IMO.

Oh, so you're banking on him being a top six nfl wr next season.  Duly noted

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh, so you're banking on him being a top six nfl wr next season.  Duly noted

I don’t think that’s a top 6 NFL WR season. Terry Mclaurin and Amari Cooper both had almost 1200 yards. Situation is important and Brown isn’t competing with anyone. 

9 hours ago, Kingram said:

I don’t think that’s a top 6 NFL WR season. Terry Mclaurin and Amari Cooper both had almost 1200 yards. Situation is important and Brown isn’t competing with anyone. 

Checks the stats. Top 6 WR last year 1300+ yards 10 td confirmed 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Checks the stats. Top 6 WR last year 1300+ yards 10 td confirmed 

Okay. 1200 yards. Semantics. 

Brown had more value long term in my eyes than Lockett who’s about to be a WR3. Sorry. 

Man.. I kept wondering why people were knocking someone for calling AJ Brown a top 6 WR

Like, even if you don't see him as top 6, he's at least in that conversation

Then I saw it was about Hollywood Brown

giphy.gif

• Like 6

In fairness to Kingram, he's taking a flyer that Brown might have a breakout year. Considering Murray and Brown's history and the Cardinals receiving cast (to include Hopkins' suspension), as well as the fact that Brown is entering a contract year... yeah, I could see a big year for him.

And, if he has that big year, Brown might be an easy keeper option. Not a bad swing to take.

23 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In fairness to Kingram, he's taking a flyer that Brown might have a breakout year. Considering Murray and Brown's history and the Cardinals receiving cast (to include Hopkins' suspension), as well as the fact that Brown is entering a contract year... yeah, I could see a big year for him.

And, if he has that big year, Brown might be an easy keeper option. Not a bad swing to take.

Where’s the toast buttering itself gif