Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

no (well technically yes but it would be the max value of a Double in java), but at some point it results in every play of that type going for a TD every time

For reference, I use -5.0 for pass/rush mod on the meme international games (and +5.0 to kick mod on the moon) - and you see how drastic the results even that low value is.

Interesting.

Controversial take, but I think we should bump the coach mod up through the roof and run the game the same otherwise. Would love to see how much they impact the game.

For reference:

Cheesy:

HC: Mike Tomlin (RJ)
OC: Pete Carmichael (RJ)
DC: Lou Anarumo (ANC)
STC: Richard Bisaccia (REY)

Salsa:

HC: John Harbaugh (GRE)
OC: Sean Payton (PHO)
DC: Stephen Belichick (IND)
STC: Chris Tabor (GRE)

Spoiler

That’s a bummer. Great game! The team had it in their hands if it wasn’t for an Odell fumble in the 4th. 
Crazy the RNG picks the guy who hasn’t fumbled in 16 games to have his first one. 

There was some sketchy RNG late second too. My team never goes for it on 4th down and short. We randomly go for it at midfield. It didn’t turn into points the other way thankfully. Just sketchy as I’ve rarely seen this team be aggressive like that due to my tactics. 

Enjoy your ship off a lucky *** fumble. 

• Like 2

On 8/28/2023 at 2:07 PM, Malfatron said:

Okay, i have some predictions for next week even though i already bombed out. Time for the 2nd chance bonus round

Ravens over hornets

Ducks over polar bucks

Ravens over ducks for the chip

Spoiler

0-6 is quite a feat so far. My nacho bowl picks coming up soon

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So I think I'm going to play the All-Star Bowl twice tomorrow, one normal (that will award the precious tag everyone cares about) and one with special bizarro rules. Let me know of which of Football's constants you want changed for this game!! (No tag will be awarded for it, it's just for fun)

QcZahgiO.png

Safety for 300 points would be fun. A chance for an autowin

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So I think I'm going to play the All-Star Bowl twice tomorrow, one normal (that will award the precious tag everyone cares about) and one with special bizarro rules. Let me know of which of Football's constants you want changed for this game!! (No tag will be awarded for it, it's just for fun)

cZahgiO.png

How about a muddy field where you can barely run, run before the catch, so no deep throws, and can't kick the ball with a run up because your feet are stuck so PATs are impossible and only FGs in the redzone are possible to attempt and are less accurate. Rushing the passer is essentially impossible too but it's tough getting open outside short passes.

Edited by LAOJoe

2 hours ago, ravens5520 said:
  Hide contents

That’s a bummer. Great game! The team had it in their hands if it wasn’t for an Odell fumble in the 4th. 
Crazy the RNG picks the guy who hasn’t fumbled in 16 games to have his first one. 

There was some sketchy RNG late second too. My team never goes for it on 4th down and short. We randomly go for it at midfield. It didn’t turn into points the other way thankfully. Just sketchy as I’ve rarely seen this team be aggressive like that due to my tactics. 

Enjoy your ship off a lucky *** fumble. 

Spoiler

I still could have won off a late FG. He did miss one earlier but he's been hitting 59 yarders all season.  ;)

You had me in the first half before my team finally woke up on both sides of the ball gg @ravens5520

• Like 1