2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Im just ready for monday to get here so we can start getting these guys into the building and get these deals done.  If we end the week with a starting a passing corps of Robinson, Meredith, Wilson, White, Burton, Shaheen, Cohen.  Ill be feeling pretty good. 

10 hours ago, G08 said:

I can certainly live with Robinson/Wilson/Burton!

That would restore my faith in Ryan pace and get him off my ****list 

Also if rocked out Kevin White can contribute something this year the bears will be pretty good. 

Brad Biggs thinks that Allen Robinson is our #1 FA target at WR, but he was just on the radio locally and said he thinks Robinson ends up in San Fran.

Do we know which teams are in the WR market as it currently stands? I'm curious who our threats are... we rank 3rd in cap space behind Cleveland and the Jets; San Fran is 6th and has $10 million less than us.

@ThePhinsAreIn

Miami Current Salary Cap: -$18M

Once Landry sign his tag you will see these four players released:

Lawerance Timmons
Julius Thomas
Ja'Wuan James
Cameron Wake

Lawerance Timmons [5.5]
Julius Thomas [6]
Ja'Wuan James [9.2]
Cameron Wake [8.1]

Cap Space Created: 28.8

Actual Cap Space: 10 million

Just now, WindyCity said:

I think he ends up back in LA.

His market should be Davante Adams' contract, and LA can't afford to give him that knowing he's WR3 on that team (stupidly, I might add)

DA - 59 games, 398 targets, 237 rec, 2811 yds, 11.9 YPC, 26 TDs

SW - 52 games, 346 targets, 192 rec, 3052 yds, 15.9 YPC, 25 TDs

Watkins has that WR1 dog in him, the promise that he will be a focal point of the offense would be tough for him to resist.

The competition for Robinson is going to be tough and SF does scare me. They can offer big money, a #1 role, and playing with a more proven QB/coach.

We are most likely going to have to outbid them and sell him on MT/Nagy. Hopefully the connection between ARob and Amos/London are still strong.

Archived