2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

13 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

Just unfortunate that one time lasted 4 years between ages 18-22.

Except that’s not true, and people like you believing it is why it’s still a narrative. He’s been in great shape since last offseason. He was in good shape during the COVID season. 

23 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Happy KD day. A decision that has made grown men cry this isn’t fair till this day. 🫡 

I dislike him immensely. Between KD getting into his feelings and joining the Warriors and Kyrie demanding trades with multiple years left on his contract because he wasn't 'respected' enough; robbed me of a 8-10 year Cavs dynasty window.

Morons I tell you

On 7/2/2023 at 11:11 PM, agarcia34 said:

Embiid will be the next star player to request a trade if they don’t get Dame. He won’t ask out for this season, but next offseason there will be drama. They have absolutely no real way aside from the Harden contract to make this team any better to where they’re contenders. 

This will absolutely happen and what's great is if they do or when they do, they have someone like Maxey you can work with to build something around or be the foundation of your young core.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Dallas kinda killed the offseason. Good job by them

They are doing well, for the first time in 5+ years Ive seen their management actual do somewhat proper roster construction. Recognizing that having Luka/Kyrie in the backcourt means your going to need to have a lot of defense around them and rim protection.

Drummond/Williams/Thybulle don't bring much on offense, but they all know defense.

On 7/4/2023 at 1:15 PM, DirtyDez said:

Does he still go if the Warriors win it all in 16’?

Yes! Everyone likes to point to the Draymond call, but KD to the Warriors was in the works for 2 years before it happened and that summer was the only chance it had to happen. Salary cap going up that year. Barnes contract. The Warriors wanting to move on from Barnes