OhioG

Who throws the best pass  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who throws the best pass

• Brett Hundley
    • Deshone Kizer
    • Drunk Hornby and Kiwibrown

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hopkins has 10 catches for 144 yards and 2 TD. Texans lead and Scrabble has Hopkins against me in fantasy playoffs. Those things aren't good.

Yeah but Savage got destroyed. Yates is now in qbing. SanFran only down by three, quarter and a half to go. Im hoping. Go go Garroppolo.

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Well uh....perfect conditions mean guys on offense are doing their jobs?

Yeah if we can figure out a way to keep a clean pocket for 8 seconds against every defense we'll be fine with Kizer. If you think that is possible then lets trade back with our #1 pick.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah if we can figure out a way to keep a clean pocket for 8 seconds against every defense we'll be fine with Kizer. If you think that is possible then lets trade back with our #1 pick.

I say we still take a QB but give the kid credit when its deserved

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Think I have heard Nacua's name called -- mostly for good things -- more in this game than Peppers' all season.

Most of the game, Ive seen him closer to plays than Peppers, better coverage. I think its potentially that hes reading things faster. Next year, Peppers has gotta get moved to the strong safety. I really believe he can be somewhat dynamic in that role. Who knows: maybe Nacua is our FS

Archived