Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It was specifically to ted as he had questions on my move on hockey. Once it posted I saw yours and it fit because I may have had something to do with you not being converted at one point. 

I don’t think it was redirected, I just don’t have any indication as to if it worked or not on you. 

I am an alarmist. My move prevents a player from being converted and one time a game I can choose one player and it will revert them back to civ if they were converted. From then on I can either choose to keep that player civ or risk trying to prevent someone else from being converted.

i chose hockey because it seemed as though he had been converted. When he said he could explain after night I thought I was correct with him being converted and reverted back. The only way hockey is not civ is if he didn’t start the game as a civ.

Fair.

Utley.

16 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@MookieMonster if you’re unsure as to if specials can be recruited keep protecting yourself. In a game where civs can be recruited by several different factions I don’t think specials would be able to. Dome tried to convert me but it didn’t work. I can continue preventing one other person from being recruited. That gives us at least four with whicker.

So you're claiming to be a special and I know Dome visited you. This seems like you should be sure if specials can be converted or not.

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I will also say that TK's "info" is now done.

I also think I need to revisit the conversation about specials not being able to be converted as TK stated he was a detective/investigator and clearly ended up as a converted cult member.

If specials can be converted then Touch has to be a cult member at the very least because Dome visited him

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So just to give some clarity to last night because it doesn't seem like there is a mafia....its more of a cult vs cult game.

I hit TK3 last night. I am just a normie but I was "gifted" the hit. Via Whicker's tracking I can tell you that untouch gave me the hit.

What I don't know is how or why. I don't know if its an every night offering, I don't know if its a cult offering or a civ offering. Personally I've never seen the mafia have the ability to "gift" a hit, its generally a civ sided move. That said it seems like we're dealing with cults and not a mafia so I guess anything is on the table.

Or you're an X-shot or odd night Vig and were converted by Touch

3 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Specials can definitely be converted. I protected myself and was told someone tried to convert me but it was blocked.

To me, that means had I not protected myself I would've been converted. 

Then Touch has to be lying

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

It was specifically to ted as he had questions on my move on hockey. Once it posted I saw yours and it fit because I may have had something to do with you not being converted at one point. 

I don’t think it was redirected, I just don’t have any indication as to if it worked or not on you. 

I am an alarmist. My move prevents a player from being converted and one time a game I can choose one player and it will revert them back to civ if they were converted. From then on I can either choose to keep that player civ or risk trying to prevent someone else from being converted.

i chose hockey because it seemed as though he had been converted. When he said he could explain after night I thought I was correct with him being converted and reverted back. The only way hockey is not civ is if he didn’t start the game as a civ.

So Touch, Hockey, or both have to be lying. They cannot both be telling the truth. I think Touch is the cult leader and he converted Hockey

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So Touch, Hockey, or both have to be lying. They cannot both be telling the truth. I think Touch is the cult leader and he converted Hockey

There’s a fine line between searching for the truth and having an agenda. Your posts seem more and more like you have an agenda. Do you have first hand knowledge of a special being recruited?

Archived