Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

18 minutes ago, MathMan said:
22 minutes ago, Whicker said:
33 minutes ago, MathMan said:

could be why he was hit.

i think one of the bdl people made this decision

Why?

1. they arent as familiar with ksj. they could be reading into his strange behavior as having a special role

Whicker's response almost seems like an "orly!?" kinda thing.

He also fits the mold of stepping on no toes and just going with the flow day one.

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm pretty concerned about Malf too, but I feel like he could easily play this way as civ. I really feel like MD4L was extra sketchy yesterday and is the best lynch for today.

I am not scum.

21 minutes ago, MathMan said:

1. they arent as familiar with ksj. they could be reading into his strange behavior as having a special role

2. i think they would be more likely to "special hunt". taking out someone with a power role, as opposed to taking out someone that is the most protown

bdl folks, could you weigh in on whether im offbase or not?

I've never played with Ted and one game with Whicker. My interpretation is we're the three players from BDL.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Whicker's response almost seems like an "orly!?" kinda thing.

He also fits the mold of stepping on no toes and just going with the flow day one.

His post didn't make that much sense to me. Why do those things have to do specifically with people from BDL? At the same time, I believe MD4L is mafia so perhaps he is on to something

Just now, Whicker said:

His post didn't make that much sense to me. Why do those things have to do specifically with people from BDL? At the same time, I believe MD4L is mafia so perhaps he is on to something

Trust your intuition.

Archived