Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

the fact that bucs doesnt want me to share my invest results is super sketchy

I agree

If you hadn't claimed yet then his statement makes sense - you wouldn't want to reveal yourself.

But as someone who is already exposed, there is no reason not to share every invest you make

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

i will. after the lynch. i want to see if people vote for the clear. helps for informational purposes.

its not you though

out of curiosity,

what was the exact phrasing of the returned investigation?

20 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@Whicker 

@MookieMonster

did mafia get fake claims in our previous bcb game?

We were given one cover role. I believe bcb had others at the ready but he also said something along the lines of "make up a cover role and I'll find a character for you" so I ended up making up mine. We could character claim in that game though. 

I feel pretty strongly that Malf is either mafia, or something other than what he claims.

We have stated alignments. Civs are "mascot aligned". An invest on us would return in that fashion.

I think he is being disingenuous.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The way I look at it is this, if it was anyone other than malf there would be no question to his claim. Being that it is malf it’s understandable to be hesitant but I’m not willing to lynch him at this point

I disagree

The claim is not consistent with expectations. Anybody claiming such would be worthy of speculation.

That AND Malf breaking his typical stance on how civs should behave. It just doesn't add up.

He is lying.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I feel pretty strongly that Malf is either mafia, or something other than what he claims.

We have stated alignments. Civs are "mascot aligned". An invest on us would return in that fashion.

I think he is being disingenuous.

im guessing my role can find the mafia (nhl), but not an other (like the pirate)

Just now, Tk3 said:

I disagree

The claim is not consistent with expectations. Anybody claiming such would be worthy of speculation.

That AND Malf breaking his typical stance on how civs should behave. It just doesn't add up.

He is lying.

are you nhl-aligned?

Archived