Week 14 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-4) vs. Cardinals (5-7)

KingTitan

Doesn't it feel like we are holding back, like not showing all we have? I know we definatly aren't...it just feels like with all of the precieved talent on our team we don't do a whole lot in many games.

For example we did a couple of things earlier with Adoree and some reverses with Taylor, since then we have really been vanilla. Throw in the fact that last year we were fairly successful with the no huddle quick pass game from time to time and that has been very rare. It just seems like we are holding back, I just can't imagine we are since the games are so close and we have yet to clinch a playoff spot.

This game will be vital to not turn the ball over, they don't have a high powered offense so every possession will be important. Maybe Adoree makes up for last week with a couple of big returns or a pick 6. Last week I felt like AJ would fumble a punt return, kinda feel like he scores this week.

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

Any word on Logan Ryan's status? One would have to assume he will be the matchup for Fitzgerald, right? 

He’s in protocol we have to wait and see I guess. He didn’t even do his Radio show today Adoree stepped in for him. I think he’ll be fine but you just never know. 

If he’s active I think he covers Fitz if he’s not active Lebeau needs to put Adoree on him 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

He’s in protocol we have to wait and see I guess. He didn’t even do his Radio show today Adoree stepped in for him. I think he’ll be fine but you just never know. 

If he’s active I think he covers Fitz if he’s not active Lebeau needs to put Adoree on him 

Something tells me if Ryan is out we will see Sims shadow Fitz and Adoree cover the speedier guys, but like you guys already said, you never know with LeBeau lol 

18 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Something tells me if Ryan is out we will see Sims shadow Fitz and Adoree cover the speedier guys, but like you guys already said, you never know with LeBeau lol 

Yeah, I feel like they will see it the same way that they saw Hopkins this past week; that Adoree isn't ready to battle the more physical WR's in the NFL.

I would also expect to see Sims cover Fitz the majority of the time if Ryan is out.

1 hour ago, lamont said:

Have the Titans announced where they will be staying and practicing next week yet? I haven't seen anything yet..

This game is a trap game IMO with the distraction of being away from Nashville for over a week.

Mularkey said we'll be staying in Arizona and practicing at Arizona State all next week.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:11 PM, Titans fan 617 said:

Hope you find tickets the Titans never go to Arizona this is the first trip there since 05 right? I’d go if you can 

Just picked up my ticket for section 128, row 2. Will be behind the Titans bench, so I'm looking forward to the game! Better not let me down xD

First time at the stadium too. It's on the other side of town and I just never bothered to go to any Cardinals games yet.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just picked up my ticket for section 128, row 2. Will be behind the Titans bench, so I'm looking forward to the game! Better not let me down xD

First time at the stadium too. It's on the other side of town and I just never bothered to go to any Cardinals games yet.

Good for you I’m glad you are going to have fun and hopefully we keep the winning streak going here and atleast you’re seeing the team that drives you crazy on Sundays and just have fun 

I think this will be another close game. I think it will be pretty much like a division game. Lebeau, Murlakey and Arians all know each other from Pittsburgh.  They know everything the other guy wants to do and loves to do. 

Won't be shocked to see this be like a 17-13 game. 

Archived