College Football - 2023

plan9misfit

As a longtime Michigan fan I'm ecstatic with the outcome.  Very nervous at points though.  I mean how many times have we seen a team stick around and then bite you? In the end it was Michigan's year. 15-0 can't be taken away. That's rarified air.

Hats off to Washington and Penix.  That young man was in a lot of pain and kept competing.  

Hail to the Victors!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Congrats to Michigan. 

now how long before NCAA vacates the Championship once all their investigations are completed and rulings are made????

They can vacate all they want.  15-0 says it all.  

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

A football national title is something I’ll never experience as an Iowa fan.

Congrats @plan9misfit and @Northland

Thanks, Wiz. I just got back to my hotel from the game. I’m still in total disbelief that we were able to pull off the win. I’m in complete and total bliss right now. We just never win like this. As @Northlandknows, we historically find ways to lose at critical moments, and we just didn’t let it happen at all this season, and we refused to let Penix get settled in, even after our offense went totally inept in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Our defense refused to give them any momentum.

3 hours ago, Northland said:

As a longtime Michigan fan I'm ecstatic with the outcome.  Very nervous at points though.  I mean how many times have we seen a team stick around and then bite you? In the end it was Michigan's year. 15-0 can't be taken away. That's rarified air.

Hats off to Washington and Penix.  That young man was in a lot of pain and kept competing.  

Hail to the Victors!

HAIL!