NFL Running Back Conference Mafia!-- game over. Mod error

bcb1213

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I guess we are back in the wild west of mafia with inaccurate or no yeet counts.  

wild-wild-west-sunset.gif

Kids today will always associate Will Smith with the slap and not banger action movies from the late 90s and that's a damn shame. 

Only thing more shameful than that is scumbag owners with their monopoly man monocles not paying us running backs what we deserve!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Skywind

Time isn't influential on changing you mind unless you are up against time 

You've never changed your mind after additional thought and time occurs? You're always 100% sure about something the first time and never second guess yourself? What's that like? Sounds nice.

41 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

You've never changed your mind after additional thought and time occurs? You're always 100% sure about something the first time and never second guess yourself? What's that like? Sounds nice.

No, time wasn't the reason for a switch. You avoided the actual reason or there was none and made up time as the reason. 

What specifically changed your mind...over time you changed your mind, but time wasn't the reason

I can say Emmitt Smith is the goat

Then 1 month later say Barry Sanders is the goat

Time didn't change my mind. There is an actual reason why I now believe BS is the goat now when I didn't before

So what changed your mind about the situation?