NFL Running Back Conference Mafia!-- game over. Mod error

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

As of right now I’m yeeting Malf. Feels like he’s being cautious in thread and the Pickle read feels like TMI

After that I’d go with a zero poster vs anyone else I’ve seen so far

Thats a fair assessment.

I will go through my thought process

When pickle voted me, i town read him because his really bad scum tell is that he busses quite a bit

you can find pickle voting for scum when hes scum a lot

Interestingly, right when i was posting that, pickle changed his vote to dome. But it was a halfhearted vote for dome. It wasnt anything like "i nailed him and hes scum" kinda thing where he would get any cred for voting dome. Thats why i still lean town on pickle

Now, pickles other tell is that he likes to ask other players why they are agreeing with his fellow mafia. Trying to build a connection there to get that player yeeted

So if whicker happens to be scum down the line, look to pickle and dont forget this post. Because thats exactly 

Nothing to resolve today or anything.

These down the line connections matter in the long run though.

Also, im not gonna spam the thread either (kind of like what you were doing)

I would like to hear more from md4l and josh today. And daboyle.

And players should feel free to suggest their own people to chime in. And before anyone asks me why not player x or player y, well 

And also, im not going to go overboard to telegraph my player either here.

Another pickle/whicker connection:

Since when does pickle say yeeted.

I searched "yeet" in FF search function, and it was last said by whicker 6 hours before.

now, maybe they were using it in discord chat, amd maybe pickle read whickers post and adopted it. 

But its interesting the pickle was the first one after whicker 6 hrs later to pick it up

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

I've personally grown quite fond of the word "yeet" in place of it tbqh 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Who you wanna yeet d1? 

Really though, in every game actives die early (doing scums job for them) and at the end you have to choose between 3 different inactives with no content in the thread to go off of

We need to find town and put scum in the box like you said.

I'm not beholden to this pickle/whicker connection, and if town would just naturally post their honest feelings, we would be finding scum by poe easily

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thats a fair assessment.

I will go through my thought process

When pickle voted me, i town read him because his really bad scum tell is that he busses quite a bit

you can find pickle voting for scum when hes scum a lot

Interestingly, right when i was posting that, pickle changed his vote to dome. But it was a halfhearted vote for dome. It wasnt anything like "i nailed him and hes scum" kinda thing where he would get any cred for voting dome. Thats why i still lean town on pickle

Now, pickles other tell is that he likes to ask other players why they are agreeing with his fellow mafia. Trying to build a connection there to get that player yeeted

So if whicker happens to be scum down the line, look to pickle and dont forget this post. Because thats exactly 

Nothing to resolve today or anything.

These down the line connections matter in the long run though.

Also, im not gonna spam the thread either (kind of like what you were doing)

I would like to hear more from md4l and josh today. And daboyle.

And players should feel free to suggest their own people to chime in. And before anyone asks me why not player x or player y, well 

And also, im not going to go overboard to telegraph my player either here.

Another pickle/whicker connection:

Since when does pickle say yeeted.

I searched "yeet" in FF search function, and it was last said by whicker 6 hours before.

now, maybe they were using it in discord chat, amd maybe pickle read whickers post and adopted it. 

But its interesting the pickle was the first one after whicker 6 hrs later to pick it up

Really though, in every game actives die early (doing scums job for them) and at the end you have to choose between 3 different inactives with no content in the thread to go off of

We need to find town and put scum in the box like you said.

I'm not beholden to this pickle/whicker connection, and if town would just naturally post their honest feelings, we would be finding scum by poe easily

At this point I definitely just need to see more posts. 

Tomorrow is my end of day for Champs so tomorrow will be tough ish but I should be good to play Saturday. 

Also I want to make it clear that people should feel free to disagree or scum read me or whatever. I’ve fully moved on from getting pissed at mafia or at least I hope. On one forum I’ve played on (One Last Forum if you all ever feel like coming and playing with an active group - the activity there is crazy) I’d argue I’m by far the most reasonable and level headed lol

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Also I want to make it clear that people should feel free to disagree or scum read me or whatever. I’ve fully moved on from getting pissed at mafia or at least I hope. On one forum I’ve played on (One Last Forum if you all ever feel like coming and playing with an active group - the activity there is crazy) I’d argue I’m by far the most reasonable and level headed lol

digi-digislang.gif