Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

Both teams parted one last time and saw @The Orcalying motionless with a middle finger up

Orca is dead he was Lou Gehrig, Yesteryear aligned (Green text)

Suddenly the New Blood team rushed the remaining Yesteryear players and finished them off 

@Scoundrel and @TOUCAN have been endgamed as New Blood has met their wincon 

The New Bloods have won 

@Malfatron and @MWil23

@Whicker the traitor has also won 

• Like 2

MVP hands down is @Nazgul

If we dont kill him night 1, he runs train and eliminates every last mafia in the game. Protectors/jailers, you need to get on that because nazgul doesnt play around, and you gotta protect the best mafia player in the game.

much love, naz, hitting you n1 because of absolute fear signifies your power in this game and the command you hold.

naz mvp

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The writeup taking a long time = town loss. Good job Malf and Mwil 

You played your part so well, i cannot stress that enough. We were not told whether you turned n1, but i found a lot of hints in the thread. 

And @Pickle Rick thanks for the amazing game. I always love your setups, and they always have an excellent puzzle solving element

and excellent job by @MWil23 who remaining townsided throughout and gave us the boost we needed

• Like 3

Anyway, I’m working on something more intricate and could really bring some of the life back. Not that I’m expecting a large turnout but a few more games and I have something going. It can take awhile but that just gives me more time to refine it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

Anyway, I’m working on something more intricate and could really bring some of the life back. Not that I’m expecting a large turnout but a few more games and I have something going. It can take awhile but that just gives me more time to refine it.

I’ll play 

• Like 1

@Scoundrel good choice to jail me that night.

I was worried about orca redirecting me to whicker (if whicker died, i would die), so i no killed and had mwil roleblock me so i could find out early if he made it to me or not. I did that also because my only lynchpin evidence on orca was that there was no scum roleblock proven in the game.

I was hoping you would jail orca, and we would have an easy day because he would have been jailed with no hit, but you made the right move and my life more difficult

Mwils roleblock never did work the whole game. Mwil killed naz n1 so i could try to corrupt whicker ( wasnt told if it worked).

And mwil was jailed n2, and i had him rb me (i was kicking myself at the time after a 4d failed chess move)

37 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

wow

Curses you, for pointing out that i could be lying about whickers vote manipulation and we were working together. 

We werent actually in thread together, but i had tried to corrupt him.

And he really did do that to me, and i legit forgot to confirm it publically by simply voting. But that was an excellent observation there that had a good chance to sink everything.

Since whicker never did it again, that was another sign to us that maybe the corruption did succeed (maybe it took away his ability we thought)