Postseason Plundering of the Coaching Staff

swede700

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I actually wonder if Patricia would work out.

The history of coaches under BB really isn't that good.

Patricia is a rocket scientist tho.

I've never really understood the attraction of him as a coach either, though...considering his defenses have never been all that stellar.  In fact, according to Football Outsiders, the Patriots haven't had a top-10 defense the entire time he's been their DC.  They actually haven't had a top-10 defense since 2006 when Dean Pees was the DC.  

13 hours ago, disaacs said:

I've never really understood the attraction of him as a coach either, though...considering his defenses have never been all that stellar.  In fact, according to Football Outsiders, the Patriots haven't had a top-10 defense the entire time he's been their DC.  They actually haven't had a top-10 defense since 2006 when Dean Pees was the DC.  

Bushy beards are so hot right now... there's your attraction.

Former Cardinals coach Bruce Arians says the team should hire his defensive coordinator, James Bettcher, to replace him. Arians, who retired after the season, said Bettcher has all the qualifications to succeed him.

Bettcher is one of several candidates the Cardinals have interviewed. After spending eight years as a college coach, Bettcher spent one year as outside linebackers coach with the Colts in 2012, when Arians was the team’s interim head coach for most of the season, then went with Arians to Arizona and spent two years as the Cardinals’ outside linebackers coach and three years as defensive coordinator.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/11/bruce-arians-hopes-cardinals-hire-james-bettcher-to-replace-him/

Archived