WEEK 14 GDT: A RIVALRY RENEWED

RavensTillIDie

3 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

this defense is so anti clutch

I’d wait until after the 4th quarter before we say that. We allowed two touchdowns, but since then, we’ve been dialing in on the Dean Pees special. Bending and allowing field goals. So I’ll hold off until this defense proves they can’t force some turnovers. That’s what Pees defense is designed to do.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

I’d wait until after the 4th quarter before we say that. We allowed two touchdowns, but since then, we’ve been dialing in on the Dean Pees special. Bending and allowing field goals. So I’ll hold off until this defense proves they can’t force some turnovers. That’s what Pees defense is designed to do.

Any defense designed to give up points is not good. If we're scheming our defense to allow wide open TE's and no pass rush, given the talent we have on defense, that's disgraceful.

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Any defense designed to give up points is not good. If we're scheming our defense to allow wide open TE's and no pass rush, given the talent we have on defense, that's disgraceful.

If we end up winning the game and the defense closes it out, I’ll somehow find a way to live with said disgrace. Somehow.??

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

If we end up winning the game and the defense closes it out, I’ll somehow find a way to live with said disgrace. Somehow.?

If you have a good offense that can consistently put up points, I'll say that if you're playing for FG's, it might work out. However, we are not that team. 

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

its sad to think this team was built this offseason to stop the steelers, and they are falling short

5 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

If you have a good offense that can consistently put up points, I'll say that if you're playing for FG's, it might work out. However, we are not that team. 

Our offense put up 14 points in the first half. If we could’ve limited the Steelers to only field goals in the first half we would be sitting at 14-12, Ravens. I’m not saying I like it, but as I’ve grown older I’ve learned that sometimes looking pretty isn’t the same as looking good. So if win this game by looking good and not by looking pretty, I’ll still be fine with it.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah. I was laughing at how no leader stopped that from happening. Horrible meltdown is horribly funny.

The commentators were scathing in their assessment of it.  Pretty sure I heard one of them saying something along the lines of "that's not something a Walter Payton Man of the Year would do" about Michael Bennett

Archived