New Titania ReDraft Fantasy League —Draft Is Set For 2PM Sept 1st—

twotonebluenation

Haha. I randomized the draft order twice and both times it gave me first pick. Was not comfortable with that so I ran it again. lol.

Order is as follows.

1.Elmo766537

2.Titansfan13

3.BrosephStylin

4.Grizzans

5.Botey29

6.TwoToneTitans

7.Adammc89

8.Me

9.TitanSwiss

10.titans0021

Draft at 630. See Y'all in there.

Edited by twotonebluenation

That was weird. Never had issues like that before with them. Hopefully it didn't skew anything too much.

Whoever TwoToneTitans, I adjusted your picks so you didn't get all defensive players. The autopick was bugging out. He ended up getting a solid team anyway.

Hopefully everyone elses draft ended up alright. Sorry. The sleeper app has some nice in season stuff for leagues, from a user interface standpoint.

• Like 2

Just now, VY-FTW said:

Guys I am soooooo SOOOO sorry I've never missed a draft before and damn it I just got home. Thank you for not letting my team get all messed up srs my bad boys wont be inactive I just had a bad day smh

All good. At the end of the day it's all for fun. Only league I am in, so I am excited. I tried to patch up your team during and after the draft. Hop in there and add and drop some guys if you need to.

Cheers fellas. Have fun.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...