Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Love how you continually by pass your Wildcard gm as though it's a foregone Guaranteed win??. Before talking of throwing games for who you "might" face in the Divisional Rd, Get there first!

I recommend reading a post in full before responding:

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Assuming the Eagles lock up the #1 seed and the Rams win this weekend, I'd throw the SF game if I were the Rams. I'd rather play Philly in the second round (if we make it) than Minnesota.

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Not saying Vikings are a better team than Philly, but I do believe the Rams match up really well with the Eagles

That seems to be the case, and their regular season meetings seem to support that. Minnesota crushed them. Eagles did beat them, but it was with Wentz and was a game that easily could have went the Rams' way. Though a playoff game would be in Philly, where the Eagles have been much better and seem to have a real HFA, it would also be with Foles. If I had to make odds for either game, I'd probably have the Rams +6.5 in Minny and -2.5 in Philly.

On 12/18/2017 at 9:10 PM, iknowcool said:

Panthers only lost to the Eagles by 5 and that was with Cam playing at one of his lowest levels. I feel like we match up with them far better than the Falcons do, especially with Foles at QB

I distinctly remember the Eagles vs Panthers game being a battle between the two 4-1 teams and that Cam was playing like his 2015 MVP self according to everyone. 

Foles threw 4 tuddies. come at him bro

On 12/19/2017 at 11:40 PM, eagles18 said:

Tbh with how competitive the NFC is, I don't see any team guaranteeing themselves a win in the wild card. 

This should be a terrific NFC Playoff series.  There isn't one "easy" game in the bunch, and any one of the six teams could potentially go all the way.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Still sorry about what happened to Wentz.  That guy is going to have a great career for you.

Archived