Week 14 - Rams vs Eagles

RamRod

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

I wonder how good Goff would look if we ever had the ref's in our pockets like this. It's flat out disgusting what is going on out there by the men in black n white. 

It's amazing that they called that holding on Sullivan but are letting this garbage go. Someone needs to punch the entire crew in the nuts during half.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

I think the operative phrase is GTFO. Take your crap to the officials locker room and complete your payment of them. This is disgusting and the fact you want to come in here and troll is pathetic.

Hey we had this kind of game already this season against the Panthers and while it was frustrating we still pulled out the W. You guys are still in this game.

First half thoughts: Wentz is awesome! Rams have to finish when they get to him. They won’t completely stop him from making plays but they need to make enough stops when they get the chance. Run the ball more with Gurley. He has been shredding the Eagles run defense. He had a 25yd run called back or else he would have more yards. So feed him the ball more. Also keep finding Kupp. He has been great so far. The Eagles defense has been great against the run and against slot receivers but the Rams have been doing great in those areas today. Keep it up. Down by 10pts and the way the 1st half went, I’ll take because it could’ve been worst.

Archived