2024 Draft Prospects Thread

beardown3231

I mean, I'm not actually advocating for Deion's kid as our QB of the future, I've seen literally zero film on him, and his dad would be a massive headache (though apparently that might be an issue with Caleb Williams too)..... but I am definitely saying getting Deion and his kid on the Bears would make for some great television.

2 hours ago, Epyon said:

I mean, I'm not actually advocating for Deion's kid as our QB of the future, I've seen literally zero film on him, and his dad would be a massive headache (though apparently that might be an issue with Caleb Williams too)..... but I am definitely saying getting Deion and his kid on the Bears would make for some great television.

None of this matters. Lonzo and Lamelo Ball's dad was a PITA and nobody cares anymore because Lamelo is awesome & Lonzo was good. Williams' dad hasn't really been very present in the media. The only reason he has been lately is because he was apart of the GQ article for his son. If the Bears are picking 1, they are taking him

Being a Bears fan; what a wild ride.  I'm sure there are fanbases that have bigger psychological swings than this one* but holy cow is this a rollercoaster.  Just think of the highs and lows of the last couple years, and how little they've actually accomplished besides "playoff appearance" and "meme moments".  Lovie gone,  Trestman in with his "offensive juggernaut", Trestman out with his "**** show", Fox in to provide some "dignity", Fox out with zero dignity, Trubisky and the shiny new QB, Trubisky a screenshot meme, Nagy in with his offensive mind, Nagy's mind offensive and gone,  Bears somehow land Justin Fields, Bears completely ignore having Justin Fields,  New regime to run the Bears right and burn it down,  new regime signs an expensive 3T as first move who turns out to have no legs,  Justin Fields looks bad then good then bad again, new regime going to build around Justin Fields followed by ONE GAME and now we're scouting QBs.  

Going to open a chiropractor clinic that's only open on Mondays to treat the whiplash we all bring on ourselves every week. 

*Colts in the Luck era? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Deion can work as a college coach, his energy is perfect for it. But when I think of him in the nfl for some reason my mind gravitates towards Urban Meyer’s time with the jags. 

College coaches in general have a terrible track record in the NFL. Some have pro experience as an assistant then go to college and they translate better, but straight college coaches are almost assured to bust.