Wk. 1- Packers @ Bears, Let the Love Era Begin!

Refugee

The oldest and most storied rivalry in the NFL adds a new chapter. The community owned, smallest city in professional sports but greatest franchise in the League, protectors of all that is righteous and true thee Green Bay Packers will face off with their hated rivals, the low down and dirty Bears of Chicago.

The all-time series stands at 105-95-6 for the good guys thanks to the ownership of our previous two HOF QBs. Young Jordan Love steps in to the green and gold spotlight with the high hopes of all of the fans to begin his career 1-0 and add his name in the book of the immortals. Let’s do this!

I’m excited to watch but my expectations have never been lower. Which is probably the ideal way for a fan to approach a season. My biggest concern is actually that LaFleur can’t run an effective offense more than that Love will be terrible. Here’s to hoping we’ve looked bad because Rodgers audibled, played hero ball and avoided the middle of the field! GPG

Edited by packerstk7

5 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I’m excited to watch but my expectations have never been lower. Which is probably the ideal way for a fan to approach a season. My biggest concern is actually that LaFleur can’t run an effective offense more than that Love will be terrible. Here’s to hoping we’ve looked bad because Rodgers audibled, played hero ball and avoided the middle of the field! GPG

Patience will be key with this young offense. I think they may surprise the league, even without Watson today.

This team has no chance to win this game today. 

Well maybe like a 1% chance, really less than a 1% chance.

No, it's 0% chance. None. Nota. Zilch. 

Don't waste your time watching, sort your sock drawer instead. 

MLF can't coach. Fire Gutes. 

Bears are the greatest. Fields winning the MVP. The return of the Monsters of the Midway. 

Ya'll can thank me later.