GDT Week 14 - GB @ CLE. Brett Hundo vs Kizer So-So

skibrett15

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:56 AM, SpeightTheVillain said:

God forbid NFL players have a chance to exercise their right to free speech.

No-one is stopping you from peddling this trash on the internet. What gives you the right to stop them?

Where did I say I have the right to stop them? But I do have the right to disagree with them, just like you have the right to disagree with me. 

Best case scenario for this week:

Buffalo defeats Indianapolis (draft pick contingency).
Minnesota defeats Carolina (Playoff implications).
Cincinnati defeats Chicago (draft pick contingency).
We win.
Houston beats San Francisco (draft pick contingency).
Chiefs defeat Raiders (Raiders don't have a chance to beat the Patriots in playoffs, and Chiefs gotta get out of the slump or the Bills will pick before us).
Lions and Buccaneers tie (I really don't know what's best here).
Cowboys defeat Giants (Draft pick consideration since we hold tiebreaker over Dallas and we have to win out to have a chance anyway). 
Arizona defeats Tennessee (Draft pick consideration, but also to make Titans desperate because we might need them to beat the Rams later).
Jets defeat Broncos (draft pick contingency).
Chargers defeat Redskins (hard to tell with this one since it's doubtful both teams will pass us in draft order, but Chargers have best shot).
Jaguars defeat Seahawks (this one is crucial).
Eagles defeat Rams (Rams would have to lose three, so this one would really increase our chances).
Steelers defeat Ravens (because eff the Patriots, Steelers have to win homefield advantage throughout). 
Dolphins defeat Patriots (draft consideration and eff the Patriots). 

On 12/7/2017 at 3:38 PM, DawgX said:

So... think you guys could let us win this one? Please? :P

It will be a beat down of epic proportions. So bad that the only thing left to say will be “if he dies, he dies”.

Is what I would say if we had Rodgers back this week. Honestly, don’t know what the hell to expect. If we get Hundley from the Pittsburgh or even Bears game, should be a comfortable Packers win. 

Archived