GDT Week 14 - GB @ CLE. Brett Hundo vs Kizer So-So

skibrett15

7 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Love how people are down on Mac and Co. all game. Then when we squeak one out, they forget about all the complaining they've done up to that point. xD

And that's the issue people have with winning this game. Now nobody will hold these idiots accountable for almost losing to the Browns. We won because of thew refs, period. 

We didn't win because of the refs, period.

Saying stuff is fun.

Just now, incognito_man said:

let's focus on the big picture: MM continues to outshine BB without their respective franchise QBs.

Should we be considering a large extension for him at this point?

McCarthy's biggest fault and the reason the impatient part of me wants him gone is his confidence in and continued support of Capers.

No matter what the stats say, our defense has not been good.  It's not a lack of talent. 

Although I will say that if House is out for the rest of the year and Thompson doesn't bring somebody in that hasn't played for the Packers, I'll start calling for Thompson's head, too. 

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Winning is everything. Theres no time to dwell on how you won or who you've faced. 

No. They deserve blame. 

You get into a deficit. You suck you are the worst ever.

You come back and win.

You suck you are the worst ever.

No credit is allowed. Only blame.

Keep up.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

McCarthy's biggest fault and the reason the impatient part of me wants him gone is his confidence in and continued support of Capers.

No matter what the stats say, our defense has not been good.  It's not a lack of talent. 

Are we sure that's totally MM's call ?

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

No. They deserve blame. 

You get into a deficit. You suck you are the worst ever.

You come back and win.

You suck you are the worst ever.

No credit is allowed. Only blame.

Keep up.

How about this - 

You get into a deficit - you suck.

You come back from said deficit - you still suck, but a little less than the Browns.

Fair?

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Although I will say that if House is out for the rest of the year and Thompson doesn't bring somebody in that hasn't played for the Packers, I'll start calling for Thompson's head, too. 

Donatello Brown hasn't played for the Packers, yet.

Archived