Week 1: Eagles vs Pats: Let's Get This Season Started

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah it felt like he decided we could mail it in and just run out the clock up 16-0. 0 creativity or aggression. Can’t blame weather when Mac is carving us up. We may be trailing when we get the ball back so that drive will be telling…

That's one thing about Shane, that dude didn't give a ****. He kept slamming that pedal until we were up by stupid margins.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Did we have a worse quarter than that last year w/ Hurts? (not including that Minshew Saints game) I really can’t recall. That’d be a pretty bad sign if not.

I feel like there definitely were some, maybe against Chicago, Indy or Washington. I'm not sky is falling mode by any means, but we were spoiled last year so our expectations should be rightfully high. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Play calling was extremely plain. We need to work the ball down field and run less on first down. Too good of an offense for that kind of a performance. 

Plain doesn't cover it.  It was downright ultra predictable and no urgency to get the ball in our best players hands.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Did we have a worse quarter than that last year w/ Hurts? (not including that Minshew Saints game) I really can’t recall. That’d be a pretty bad sign if not.

We had quarters last year where we had turnovers so I’d say it could get worse.lol