Week 2 GDT: Raiders at Bills | Raiders MAFIA!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders Mafia
    • Bills Mafia

5 hours ago, NickButera said:

Scrolling through X this week, I keep seeing lots of fans posting All 22 videos about what both of you are saying @NCOUGHMANand @Darbsk. The problem wasn't JMC and scheming, the fact is players were open mid and deep field all day long. Jimmy just didn't target them. Unsure if this was because he was following preset reads or he just didn't see them. But The amount of times Adams and Renfrow were open in the backfield is staggering. 

I keep seeing posters say "Jimmy is going to get better as the season goes on" but I'm thinking...is he? I mean I hope so. Logic says so. But it wouldn't take a miracle for him to be doing better right now. He just isn't seeing the field. 

I was watching the Sanjay cut ups and he’s getting on Hobbs for not making lb type plays. We ignore lb then expect our dbs to play lb. It’s never gonna work. Hobbs gonna end up getting hurt again. He’s a cb. Not a hybrid lb/s. Just get some dam lbs already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I was watching the Sanjay cut ups and he’s getting on Hobbs for not making lb type plays. We ignore lb then expect our dbs to play lb. It’s never gonna work. Hobbs gonna end up getting hurt again. He’s a cb. Not a hybrid lb/s. Just get some dam lbs already.

He needs to play slot to be close to the LOS and make an impact on early downs but yeah he definitely shouldn't be replacing a safety, that's not his game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He needs to play slot to be close to the LOS and make an impact on early downs but yeah he definitely shouldn't be replacing a safety, that's not his game.

I hear you. Sanjay talking bout you gotta read the pulling guards lol that dline lb maybe safety stuff. getting mad at a cb for that is weak Imo maybe it’s just me but I don’t expect cbs to make plays in the box especially between the tackles. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I hear you. Sanjay talking bout you gotta read the pulling guards lol that dline lb maybe safety stuff. getting mad at a cb for that is weak Imo maybe it’s just me but I don’t expect cbs to make plays in the box especially between the tackles. 

Agreed that's weak as hell. Blame the front 7.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NickButera said:

I mean..to be fair you did make that Jimmy post way to soon. 

If you jump in the pool because it looked refreshing....you gotta deal with the stickiness when you realize it was Jell-O.

It’s week 3 Nicholas 

calm down

enjoy the ride with the goat Jimmy g 

17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Not Jimmy's fault that those dudes suck

It is Garoppolo’s fault that he’s not hitting an open Renfrow though, it doesn’t matter to me if he’s a ‘scheme fit’ if he’s not capable of delivering the ball to the open guys. It’s only week two in fairness but he needs to improve mightily.

• Like 1