Week 2 GDT - SNF - Must win vs Miami?

Hunter2_1

13 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I didn’t watch. Was it really bad?

The defense and OL were pathetic.  Strong is a bust,  he missed a block completely on a inside run, whiffed !!!!!! New spokes person for Pancake company.

Three players that really stood of positively. 

1 Mac

2. Hunter

3. Gonzalez.

Side note  You should of see rookie White face on the sideline while our defense where getting destroy by the run.  BB why is White not playing over old man Wise.  Crump, snot, mumble. " I do what's best for the team" !!!!! 

Bull Crap if he did he would of called La'el Collins while walking off the field.

i think im in the minority that thinks the offensive line has been decent considering its changed the first two weeks with rookies primarily filling in and mafi switching from left to right guard. calvin anderson missed all summer and was okay i thought week 1 but he did struggle a little week 2. veridian lowe starting with little experience held up as best as i think i could have hope at left tackle. miami and fangio as well as the eagles use a pressure oriented defensive scheme and are both stacked with talent in the front seven.

turnovers early or at momentum crushing moments is what did the pats offense in yet again.

i am overall pleased to be watching a competent at least team.

now for my roster extractions i would like to see davon dog**** godcheaux traded along with the departures of tavai and eventually probably cole strange although not so bad just yet.

id expect a onwenu possibly, judon perhaps, and maybe even barmore to be potential guys they let walk if not traded by the deadline. they can survive losing them but their not going to be any better in the short term.

i agree that i dont want belichick handing out contracts like he did a couple of years ago but i like the overall makeup of the team again thanks in part to the tweaks to the coaching staff and personnel department that oversees drafting

playoffs are still in play right now. injuries and poor coaching is rampant throughout the league

It’s a lot like game 1.

Hold them to a FG on their first drive, Early turn over and concede from that, then having to play catch-up all game, look decent but ultimately fall short

this team simply can’t beat good teams. We can hang with them a while, but we will always lose them

IMO we need to start fresh from top to bottom.

I hate watching knowing we don't have a chance.

This is the 4th year post Brady and BB hasn't done anything to move this team forward.

That's 4 years, Pats fan screaming for OT help. It just baffles me that he hasn't PICK one legitimate prospect 6/7 Rd-ers DON'T count. His major fix was to bring in Rieff, are you frigging kidding me.

Also lets not forget he threw away the 2022 season before it began.

This draft was manage poorly. I have no problem with the 1st two picks however after that it was a complete head scratcher. that made no sense.  This draft you had 11 picks. The other team were all trading down giving away high picks for basically nothing. Pat had a great opportunity to fix holes cheaply, they did nothing. 

You don't have the luxury of just taking the best player, you need major help at OT and WR. And no the two rookies don't count becasue that has yet to be determined or they just got lucky. This doesn't happen late in the draft.  Remember they will not be game breaker, EX Flowers.

Base on need and where this team is right now the Mapu and Kickers were head scratcher, and IMO just dumb use of draft capital.  I don't care how could they turn out to be they were not a major position of need ESPECIALLY Mapu.   What crap team picks a kicker when you have one of the best in the NFL ????? NUTS. You don't have the luxury to do this.   IMO Mapu will be a good player however your not in a position to draft a safety especially when that a strong position with so many holes on your roster.

Forgot, we took 3 IOL and a kicker and punter and a safety  in this draft !!!!!!! Nuts. You could of traded and got any player you wanted on the cheap. EX Chiefs traded  nothing to move into position to draft Wanya Morris at No. 92. Jones and Breeland were 4th RD picks.

I'm not here to talk about there talent grades of the players I mentioned,  is what we did in this draft. The guys I mentioned were there for the taking. Based on what we have on the roster these player are ALL Pros !!!!!

My argument is not the players, its what they are doing in the draft.

Last but not least.

BB discipline is another dumb *** move.  Put a valuable rookie on the bench for what 3 games to teach him a lesson.  What about Mapu, for the head to head PENALTY or for that matter Elliot. 

BB would never do anything to hurt his precious defense.  Whats best for the team, bull crap.

The way this team is run is just like the Sullivan era. They don't have a clue.

Sorry I has to let out steam.

PS Sow is a complete bust. You can see it plain as day. I'm talking at both positions.

Edited by m haynes

On 9/24/2023 at 5:47 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Society is in the gutter. Filming it instead of helping. what has happened to us

Disgusting. You go to road games and you have to expect people are gonna be drunk and talking trash to you the entire game. Don’t go to road games if you can’t handle it. Violence is never the answer. 

• Like 1