Bears place CB Kyler Gordon on IR

Forge

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

hasnt he kinda been a bust so far?

I know he had 3 picks last year but I was under the impression he was mostly atrocious in coverage for the most part. then he got beat out for the starting gig by Tyrique Stevenson this year

No, he started but poorly but Ebeflus puts a high priority on NB. Gordon didn't adjust really well there early on but the Bears also had the worst - on one of the worst - passrushes in the league last year (looks like some more of the same this year too). But about halfway through the season he started to come along and finished pretty strong. Still nothing any OC is going to be scared of but at least not the prime target for them to pick on.

Eberflus came out and said he wanted to keep Gordon at NB too, so he never has been beaten out for his spot. Stevenson was drafted to be a boundary CB. I am not sure if the other rookie Smith or who will step in at NB right now. Maybe Blackwell? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

I just wanna see a secondary of Budda Baker, Byron Murphy, Trent McDuffie, Kyler Gordon, Taylor Rapp, Kevin King, Zeke Turner, and Sydney Jones play together. Just to see how they do. I know the Cardinals had Baker, Murphy, and Turner at the same time. 

Poor Marcus Peters.

• Like 2