Thursday Night Football- Vikings @ Eagles

KingOfNewYork

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Vikings

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Because ball security near the goal line is a moral obligation.  High and tight, five points of contact always.  Reaching out the ball towards the goal line when it's not 4th down or the clock isn't about to expire is always wrong and should be punished harshly.

If stupidity were illegal half the league would be lifers.

I say change the rules of the NFL that every forward pass is a live ball whether it is caught or not. There would be no more incompletions, just fumbles. Running backs would be the highest paid players on the field and the only time a QB would have double digit pass attempts is when they are down big.  Punts and kicks have the same rules. The ball is always live between the whistle.

I'm just joking, but it would be interesting to see a game with those rules. Chaos everywhere.

I have always liked the fumbling out of the endzone rule being a touchback even if it didn't make sense. It is pretty much the same as kicking or punting a ball out of the endzone.

Of course in my scenario throwing a pass through the endzone would also result in a touchback. How fun would that be!

I'll go away now.

• Like 1