If you stopped being a fan and switched allegiances to another team...

beardown3231

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Mate, I think I'm going to need to put my earlier "went to sleep thinking I was the most unhinged Bear's poster here..." into my signature line. 

“There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle. "That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed. "It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.“

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Anyone else starting to think @Ty21 and @BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW are just the same guy posting based on whichever med is currently rampaging in his system? 

No, but frankly I'm upset that first Ty kind of won the "insane ****" crown from me pretty handily when he started having all that time on his hands lungs, and then we have Tyson Bagent for president, Roschon at QB.  I apprecaite it sug,  I really do, but I know I'm not top of the league any more. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

I just hope I see some level of competence from this team before dementia takes over and someone convinces me that I am a life long Packer fan. 

I'll let you beat me in Fantasy if it makes you feel better...just kidding. Muth winning me that matchup!