Week-To-Week Random Tidbits

D82

53 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

^^^^^👆^^^^

So......what's a "Stop"?

A tackle that results in a bad play for the offense, essentially. I believe PFF credits the tackler with a stop on anything less than 40% of the yardage necessary to convert on 1st down, 50% on second down, and anything short of the sticks on 3rd and 4th down.

1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

A tackle that results in a bad play for the offense, essentially. I believe PFF credits the tackler with a stop on anything less than 40% of the yardage necessary to convert on 1st down, 50% on second down, and anything short of the sticks on 3rd and 4th down.

Mmmm, ok. Interesting. Thanks for the info. I guess A "stop" still counts or credited for a tackle or TFL. 

Interesting stat line or the use of the numbers. Sure seems "they" come up or work awful hard to come up with some of these stats. I would have been just fine with the other 4 numbers. Those make sense. LOL

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Is it too early to talk extension? I smell a holdout brewing otherwise.

You wonder if they opt to bring back Gilmore after this season with the way Bland has been playing. Though I suppose if (which they should) let Lewis walk, a trio of Diggs/Bland/Gilmore would be really nice.