The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

Daniels 6'3 210lbs. Nice to see him put on some LBs but very disappointed he's not running. Not sure what his actually game day weight would be but I cannot imagine it will be 210lbs considering how skinny he is. I'm not shocked he weighed in at that amount as my guess was he wasn't going to be anywhere close to that at the combine and took the time between to add water weight. Again, super talented dude but I am terrified of his build and his propensity to take off running. Just have to hope he puts on a show and if he's the guy we protect him. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

the "g" at the end is getting left out from your link for some reason. Copy and paste the text then hit enter and it should work. Really interesting how much trouble it is posting these.

I really appreciate the help. Not that efficient when it comes to transferring posts from X

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

Same dude. I have tried everything and I am not computer illiterate lol. I build them and still can't figure it out 

Have you tried the “Open In “Safari” shortcut to get the link?  It works for me like that every time.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Daniels 6'3 210lbs. Nice to see him put on some LBs but very disappointed he's not running. Not sure what his actually game day weight would be but I cannot imagine it will be 210lbs considering how skinny he is. I'm not shocked he weighed in at that amount as my guess was he wasn't going to be anywhere close to that at the combine and took the time between to add water weight. Again, super talented dude but I am terrified of his build and his propensity to take off running. Just have to hope he puts on a show and if he's the guy we protect him. 

I feel as though the only way anyone could be comfortable with Daniels and his weight is if he weighed in around this number AND ran/moved the way he did on the field. 

Who cares if he can possibly force his weight to balloon all the way up to 210 pounds, with months to dedicate to it? The only question that matters is if he can weigh 210 pounds and still move like *Jayden Daniels*

And we’re no closer to an answer on that. After he refused to weigh in at the combine, I always thought this was the most likely path for him at the pro day. It just doesn’t resolve any of the concerns for me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Same dude. I have tried everything and I am not computer illiterate lol. I build them and still can't figure it out 

It’s very hit or miss for me. I end up having to paste the link into the notepad app and then paste it from there into the text box with “twitter” in place of the “x.” Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I feel as though the only way anyone could be comfortable with Daniels and his weight is if he weighed in around this number AND ran/moved the way he did on the field. 

Who cares if he can possibly force his weight to balloon all the way up to 210 pounds, with months to dedicate to it? The only question that matters is if he can weigh 210 pounds and still move like *Jayden Daniels*

And we’re no closer to an answer on that. After he refused to weigh in at the combine, I always thought this was the most likely path for him at the pro day. It just doesn’t resolve any of the concerns for me.

I personally think he'll be right back down around 200-195 after this session. People can think I'm crazy or a hater or whatever but there is simply no way a 6'3 guy that looks like Daniels does on gameday is 210lbs. He's basically the same listed size as McCarthy and the reports from the combine were McCarthy looked way bigger. I think there's probably a decent chance we draft him but I don't see him ever protecting himself and we'll have to expect to not have him a few games a year. 

• Like 1

Alright, so can someone go to the tweet that I posted above, and copy and paste it into the text box here?  You’ll want to use the “Share Post” button, then “Share Via _______” and then post the link directly here.  

The first tweet, I used Safari, and the second I used Chrome.  The direct link I posted came from Chrome.