68: R3 P4 DL Tyleik Williams - Ohio State

99: R3 P35 C Zach Frazier - West Virginia

104: R4 P4 WR Malachi Corley - Western Kentucky

140: R5 P4 LB Jaylan Ford - Texas

179: R6 P4 TE Ben Sinnott - Kansas State

223: R7 P4 RB Jarquez Hunter - Auburn

Changed it up with some different players but I wouldn’t mind this draft 

Two things:

1. I presume this is assuming we trade Jon Allen & need a DT.

2. I'd like to take a MLB higher. We should take 2 MLB’s in the draft next year.

18 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Two things:

1. I presume this is assuming we trade Jon Allen & need a DT.

2. I'd like to take a MLB higher. We should take 2 MLB’s in the draft next year.

I selected a DT for Nose Tackle in the 3-4 defense we’re going to run. We can trade JA as well. 
With so many needs it’s hard to address every deficiency. 

6 hours ago, lavar703 said:

But if you think you already have a 23-year old stud QB who's worth a first round pick, why would you throw that away for another lottery ticket?

A new regime might not think that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I selected a DT for Nose Tackle in the 3-4 defense we’re going to run. We can trade JA as well. 
With so many needs it’s hard to address every deficiency. 

Oh ok. We need six DT types for the 3-4 at least, if not 7. We have Ridgeway & Mathis for NT but if we draft another NT type, Mathis could play 3-4 DE. Then we'd still have to sign or draft another 3-4 DE.

Edited by turtle28

32 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. As much as I like Howell and I think he can be our QBOTF, I also know that there are very few GMs who could pass up taking a QB with a top 4-5 pick. 

Lets be honest, if Jayden Daniels is there they're going to take him. We all know it. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Lets be honest, if Jayden Daniels is there they're going to take him. We all know it. 

This was most likely true with Snyder running the show, now I'm not so sure. I'm curious to see if we look functional in the offseason under new management. If they start doing smart things, we might be in for pleasant surprises. 

I hope we trade down rather than take a QB, but who knows the draft is 5 months away. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This was most likely true with Snyder running the show, now I'm not so sure. I'm curious to see if we look functional in the offseason under new management. If they start doing smart things, we might be in for pleasant surprises. 

I hope we trade down rather than take a QB, but who knows the draft is 5 months away. 

And if we do, we could grab a 2025 1st for it (depending upon who is trading up and how far we drop)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would love to trade down and take Bowers. That is my ideal scenario unless MHJ is on the board. I like Alt and Fashanu, I just don’t think they’re so far head and shoulders above the rest of these very good OT that I would take one in the top 5. I think Bowers is that however. I don’t think there’s been a more complete, dominant TE to come out in years. 

I’ll add to this that I think fans are nuts if they think the next regime will just flat out cut Leno to replace him with a rookie at a position rookies traditionally struggle out of the gates. My guess will be whatever OT they take will start out on the right side and either Wylie gets moved to guard or he’s used as depth. 

• Like 2