Random Thoughts - In season 2023

dll2000

2 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

There was a great college QB who made a successful transition to pro WR Pryor... I just can't seem to remember his name

We had ISUs qb as a potential #1 wr at one year, but he had a knee injury then had a really bad career in New Orleans if memory serves. 

Then again he probably wouldn't have ever been in the running for #1 wr, he was a high end #3 or mid #2

6 hours ago, Epyon said:

We had ISUs qb as a potential #1 wr at one year, but he had a knee injury then had a really bad career in New Orleans if memory serves. 

Then again he probably wouldn't have ever been in the running for #1 wr, he was a high end #3 or mid #2

Cameron Meredith was the ISU guy. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I don’t have to watch Carolina any more.  Yay!

Now Bryce Young can have a good career.  

Nope...2026 onwards...I want pick #34 from them next year...and the only reason it's not #33 is because whoever we trade #1 overall to this year I want their pick at #33 hahahaha

13 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Nope...2026 onwards...I want pick #34 from them next year...and the only reason it's not #33 is because whoever we trade #1 overall to this year I want their pick at #33 hahahaha

47 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I don’t have to watch Carolina any more.  Yay!

Now Bryce Young can have a good career.  

IDK if possible but I hope CAR wins and others lose to knock them back even more in this draft, because **** Tepper.

Edit. Damn, nevermind. Pettiness for me will have to wait until 2024's season for Tepper. lol

Edited by Sugashane

Bears 2024 opponents-

Home- Packers, Vikings, Lions, Seahawks, Rams, Jaguars, Titans, Panthers, Patriots

Away- Packers, Vikings, Lions, Niners, Cardinals (ahem @AZBearsFan), Colts, Texans, Commanders

I've seen rumblings that the Bears will play an international game, and I wonder if the NFL will send them to Brazil due to Santos. Hopefully it's an "away game" technically

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

The wife and I have talked about going to London at some point. If I pitch the idea for this fall and she finds out it’s tied to going to a football game, Mrs. AZ might decide that she should be Former Mrs. AZ lol. 

Pretty sure they call it soccer there so how were you supposed to know what you were buying?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

The wife and I have talked about going to London at some point. If I pitch the idea for this fall and she finds out it’s tied to going to a football game, Mrs. AZ might decide that she should be Former Mrs. AZ lol. 

My misses has flat out said she is not going back to London...it's chaos with the amount of people around hahaha

Me and a few of my mates will probably only go down for the weekend then back on the Monday...going to Spurs ground might be an issue since I am an Arsenal fan and most of my mates support Chelsea hahaha

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

No no no. The Bears game was tied to you and Mrs. AZ going to London! You dont want to disappoint the franchise by bailing now!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 12:11 PM, Madmike90 said:

Oh yeah.  I am not watching all their games again for that though.  

Funny thing is after trade and all our Carolina signings I went back and watched a bunch of their games from year prior last offseason.  

That wasn’t very fun either.  Their qb play was pretty horrid both seasons.