Week 3 GDT - Jets vs. Patriots: Merry Excursion to The Big Apple

LD696

BB the GM is a complete failure. This offense is useless and it's the players BB has put on the field.

Here a list of useless offensive players

1.Parker

2. JuJu

3. Strange

4. No 3rd rd back

5. No RT

6, Game plan from the 50s.

7.  Meyers. Who compared the talent for Meyers and JuJu !

We are looking at 3 more year of this crap, maybe 4.

And don't give me the defense is one of the best, it doesn't matter, if your offense is horrible.

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Where is everyone? We really were that bandwagon fan base apparently 

Apparently. It's not like I enjoy my personal echochamber here, but the NFL Gen GDT is too noisy to me. I'm just trying to "seed the server".

• Like 1

There's not much to say after watching this putrid offense with no talent.   What add to my frustration is watching offensive players that you wanted in the draft playing really well and they could easily been a Patriots pick.

Teams were trading picks for basically nothing and the Pats with 11 picks made NO moves to help the offense.  Two great defensive picks than a complete disaster.

What team that had a complete failure on (2022) offense doesn't address the problems in the draft.

Positions on offense covered, IOL and K. What does BB do, drafts 3 G/C and a kicker.  And this is the real killer he draft a (small school) OG with the thought of moving him to OT. Sow has no chance, ever to play that position. Who is evaluating these players ? One look and we all know he can't play. There's not one OL that weighs 335 pound with 330 above the waist that can play in the NFL.

Names and teams  that stood out yesterday.

Laporta

Sims

J Meyers

Tank Dell

Dawand Jones

Jayden Reed

Luke Musgrave

Pickins  (draft 2022)

Watching teams that draft offense. Fins, KC, Chargers. there guys on the bench are better than the Pats Starters.

I have to stop here, I getting sick thinking of the Pats WRs lead by Parker and JuJu.  Two useless players.

Side note.

Mapu in the 3rd was a head scratcher. Another small school guy that has a good week at a ALL STAR game, woopie !!!! The only reason to justify this pick is Dugger will not be signed. If they sign him this was another ridicules pick. 

There were plenty of offensive player on the draft board. You do not have the luxury to pass on offense for a safety, the strongest position on the team.

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Where is everyone? We really were that bandwagon fan base apparently 

I used to post in the Pats GDT a lot, but it became basically like 3 or 4 people posting and I'd sometimes have 2 or 3 posts in a row with no one else in between. Just not as active as it used to be for some reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan33185 said:

I used to post in the Pats GDT a lot, but it became basically like 3 or 4 people posting and I'd sometimes have 2 or 3 posts in a row with no one else in between. Just not as active as it used to be for some reason.

That's forums in general I think.  Lot of stuff gets dumped into Facebook now, which is a cesspool.  

On the upside, no turnovers and the run game showed up with Zeke averaging 5ypc.

Would the corpse of La'el Collins be any worse than Brown at this point?

1 hour ago, IheartMyV8 said:

That's forums in general I think.  Lot of stuff gets dumped into Facebook now, which is a cesspool.  

On the upside, no turnovers and the run game showed up with Zeke averaging 5ypc.

Would the corpse of La'el Collins be any worse than Brown at this point?

I don't follow other teams however he was cut for his cap dollars. He also 30 and had ACL MCL in 2022

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/cincinnati-bengals-decision-to-release-lael-collins-explained

Mac Jones...I thought going in this was a make or break year for him. Through 3 games, I'm still as unsure about what to think of him as I was going in to the season. He can make some plays that make you think he's got what it takes, but then he makes some plays that makes you wonder how he's even on the roster. He's not bad enough to lose you games singlehandedly, but he's not really good enough to win them singlehandedly. Not sure what to think at this point.

• Like 2