New Regime Options

beardown3231

13 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Those are great, I really feel like you captured the gestalt of Bears' fandom right now.  The part where a Bear fights... the Queen? Virginia McCasket?  Whoever it is, it's wondeful.  AI truly has found it's place, and it's here, making weird ****. 

someones gotta answer for their poor performance.

3 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

someones gotta answer for their poor performance.

**** it guys, Bears fan road trip! But instead of going to a game we're loading up for St Geroge's church where we're going to dig up and desecrate the Queen of England, for reasons not entirely clear. Some would say... personal reasons. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

**** it guys, Bears fan road trip! But instead of going to a game we're loading up for St Geroge's church where we're going to dig up and desecrate the Queen of England, for reasons not entirely clear. Some would say... personal reasons. 

Tbf the bears have not won since she died.  Coincidence?  ….probably.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I'm am totally in on this. One question. Can we wait about 2 months to do it? I want to let me hair and beard grow out so that if someone captures us on camera it will be difficult for my job to identify me. They can be a bit judgey. 

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Those are great, I really feel like you captured the gestalt of Bears' fandom right now.  The part where a Bear fights... the Queen? Virginia McCasket?  Whoever it is, it's wondeful.  AI truly has found it's place, and it's here, making weird ****. 

Was this on purpose? Do you know something we don't and this is a sick joke?