Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

1 minute ago, minnypackerfan said:

I was there at the game...there were a lot of Detroit fans...much more than normal.

Btw:  They were extremely nice to talk to.

That's fine and I dont personally hold it against the ticket holders selling to whomever they can make a deal with. If GB had played better...the GB crowd would have drowned out the DET fans present. Things didnt play out that way however.

2 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

I was there at the game...there were a lot of Detroit fans...much more than normal.

Btw:  They were extremely nice to talk to.

Detroit fans are nice in general. Went to Detroit for a Bucks game at the end of the 2022 season. They were praising the Bucks left and right and just all-in-all a fun fanbase to be around. Not a single bad thing to say about Detroit from me.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

It's probably the smart move, but I hate the idea of it.  If they have been healthy enough to play then they are actually healthy enough to use.  Watson has two catches a td on four targets.  Jones had a whopping 5 carries and one catch one two targets.  That's not near enough usage even if they are on pitch counts.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dust247 said:

It's nice to see how pissed he looks. Maybe this will finally lead to some changes with how he runs this team.  

yup, he's in charge and what happened last night should finalize his thought process that the current staff just isn't getting it done.

At some point this team needs to have a nasty coach on the sideline. Doesn’t have to be a head coach just someone with fire and attitude players tend to adopt that persona. I don’t think they have that and I don’t think have had it in a long time. Maybe since Kevin Greene was the LB coach.

• Like 1

Just now, Reaper said:

At some point this team needs to have a nasty coach on the sideline. Doesn’t have to be a head coach just someone with fire and attitude players tend to adopt that persona. I don’t think they have that and I don’t think have had it in a long time. Maybe since Kevin Greene was the LB coach.

These kids don't want coaching like that anymore. If you say anything slightly negative to them they get all up in their feelings.

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

These kids don't want coaching like that anymore. If you say anything slightly negative to them they get all up in their feelings.

You might be correct but this team seems like they have been soft for a long time and I believe that until they get some of that nasty back we may win games but the big one might be out of reach. Of course you have to draft guys or find guys who have a little nasty in them already I think quay walker is one of those guys but I don’t see a lot of others in the roster. And offensively the Oline seems like it’s missing the nasty as well.