Week 4 embarrassment thread: Broncos (0-3) @ Bears (0-3)

Ty21

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

That is the type of throw we need to see more from QB1...big game hunting...

I am thinking the TD stands because he kicks the pilon 

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

That just isn't a good throw. Moore is open. Instead he has to stop and contort his entire body. Ugh

Interesting difference of opinion on the same throw.

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

As stated by the crew the pylon is out of bounds.

I have no idea what the ref is seeing then...

I can only think of the amount of times I have seen a runner reach out and hit the pylon with the ball getting a TD...figured a foot would mean the same thing when everything else was met.

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I can only think of the amount of times I have seen a runner reach out and hit the pylon with the ball getting a TD...figured a foot would mean the same thing when everything else was met.

Perhaps because the ball was caught before the endzone, all he had to do was make contact with the pylon. I believe if you're in the endzone, you need 2 feet down and that's when the pylon is deemed out of bounds

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

In those cases the player has already established possession, like the crew said the only thing that could have kept it a TD was that they couldn't tell if his foot did or did not sweep the ground before hitting the pylon. I personally don't think it did.