Week 4: VIKINGS (0-3) at Panthers (0-3)

swede700

7 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

In a thread about bananas, you are again talking about beef liver. Yes, they are both food. No they are not the same topic. 

24 Division winners started 0-3 the next year and none have made the playoffs.  They just said that on the game so....

7 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I respect your knowledge of draft prospect, but I can’t take you seriously when you say stuff like this. What are you even talking about? The post didn’t say that, and Kirk has never been close to that. Ridiculous.

Maybe, and sure he is not top 5 all time highest paid but he is 11th which is absolutely insane in itself for how little he has won.  With 1 playoff game victory and and over $200 million later....

https://boardroom.tv/highest-paid-nfl-players-of-all-time/

19 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Vikings winning the Super Bowl this year?  They are going up against one of the worst teams in the league with a rookie starting QB, and most likely if they win they barely win.  You want to pay Kirk from here on out as if he is a top 5 player in the NFL?  I don't, and honestly they cannot anyway, get a new QB and move on with some fresh cash to use on other positions.  

Vikings fan love mediocrity. Its their super bowl.