Week 4 GDT: Broncos @ Chicago

broncosfan_101

I understand the organization not wanting the reputation of not sticking with their coaches. But we’re allowing the worst passer in the league to go 12/12 for 3 TD’s and a perfect rating a week removed from getting 70 dropped on us. As great of a guy as he is, at some point if you don’t fire Vance Joseph, you completely lose your credibility with the team. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

I understand the organization not wanting the reputation of not sticking with their coaches. But we’re allowing the worst passer in the league to go 12/12 for 3 TD’s and a perfect rating a week removed from getting 70 dropped on us. As great of a guy as he is, at some point if you don’t fire Vance Joseph, you completely lose your credibility with the team. 

The problem is, who exactly do you replace him with? Have you looked at our coaches roster?

2 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Christian Parker. Easy. 

Oh Yeah, I forgot what a great job he's been doing with the secondary.

Keep in mind, he's had some great DB guys to help him, Evero, Capers, etc. None of his mentors are there now.

1 minute ago, AKRNA said:

Oh Yeah, I forgot what a great job he's been doing with the secondary.

Keep in mind, he's had some great DB guys to help him, Evero, Capers, etc. None of his mentors are there now.

So you're saying keep VJ? You're saying Parker has a bigger impact on the coverage the VJ? You're saying he should be doing a good job with our 2nd and 3rd string safeties? 

Just now, grizmo78 said:

So you're saying keep VJ? You're saying Parker has a bigger impact on the coverage the VJ? You're saying he should be doing a good job with our 2nd and 3rd string safeties? 

Seriously, I have no clue, no suggestions and no advice as to what to do with this team outside of maintain a sense of humor for about the next decade. Back in the 60's again.

• Like 1