GDT Week 4: Commies(2-1) @ Eagles(3-0) - Time for some NFCE football

AZ_Eaglesfan

54 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I still can't believe they called Landon Dickerson offsides when he wasn't but 3 commanders were offsides. Like an official should be fired for that one.

one of the most egregious things I've seen from the league.

Like you can't litigate the rule midseason, and most definitely not on the field like that.
I still have yet to hear a good argument against it.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

one of the most egregious things I've seen from the league.

Like you can't litigate the rule midseason, and most definitely not on the field like that.
I still have yet to hear a good argument against it.

While I agree, they missed the Opeta offsides, clearly jumped on the last Brotherly Shove. 

It was horrific officiating from the start all around. 

Be nice if Refs were fined and held accountable for obvious and game altering type calls/mistakes.

21 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jake the Snake Elliot!

Only The GOAT in Baltimore is more clutch!

Not in any way comparing careers because JT is the goat and Jake Elliot doesn’t even come close, but I actually think Jake has been slightly better so far this year. JT missed two from 50+ already this year and has 1 made on the year and I think Jake’s already made 4 from 50+ 

19 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Oh and maybe we don’t just completely give up on the team if we are down one score in the first half guys. I get that GDTs are more emotion than quality, but the amount of people who said the game was over in the second quarter was disappointing. 

Amen.. holy ****in ****.. game ain’t over till it’s over

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Didn't really feel like all this happened though tbh

Because teams are consistently getting balls off fast to minimize the pass rush but the eagles pass rush has been beating blockers all year to be honest and get super close to sacks pretty often. On one of the morrow sacks, Jalen Carter was right there too, if morrow didn’t get it Carter definitely would’ve.

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I still can't believe they called Landon Dickerson offsides when he wasn't but 3 commanders were offsides. Like an official should be fired for that one.

The pics of that play are ridiculous.. the dude was literally touching the ball before it was snapped. Yes, Dickerson was offsides, but so were they.. penalties should’ve offset. That was a drive ending penalty 

15 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

For sure. Is there no room for criticism at any point? 

I never said that. I criticize the eagles plenty, but completely giving up on them and expecting them to lose in the second quarter is annoying. And you were so confident that the eagles were gonna lose too..you said something along the lines of:

“I don’t think it matters that it’s the 2nd quarter if the end result is the same”.

Like dude.. there was literally like 35-40 minutes of game clock left at that time (not including OT).. a lot can happen..lol

Edited by Jays3

51 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

I never said that. I criticize the eagles plenty, but completely giving up on them and expecting them to lose in the second quarter is annoying. And you were so confident that the eagles were gonna lose too..you said something along the lines of:

“I don’t think it matters that it’s the 2nd quarter if the end result is the same”.

Like dude.. there was literally like 35-40 minutes of game clock left at that time (not including OT).. a lot can happen..lol

It doesn't matter because if the lose, what does it matter if me who is just watching the game thousands of miles away said it on the first or the 4th? If the lose, and I said it doesn't matter one bit.Same if they win.

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

It doesn't matter because if the lose, what does it matter if me who is just watching the game thousands of miles away said it on the first or the 4th? If the lose, and I said it doesn't matter one bit.Same if they win.

It's just two sides of the fence kinda thing. Some care about that stuff while others could careless. 

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Do what you want, but if you want people to take you seriously then maybe post seriously. You claim the game is over down one score in the second quarter, but after the game you want credit for "****ting on things that are worth ****ting on". Ya, maybe if you are that negative your thoughts aren't quite as valid as you think.

Also, it is just annoying. Sure GDTs are filled with overreactions. Maybe just own the fact that you are overreacting and move on lol. Obviously no one on this forum has any actual impact on any game not sure why you feel there is any reason to bring that up.