Week 4: Miami Dolphins (3-0) @ Buffalo Bills (2-1)

TheKillerNacho

Week 4: MIA @ BUF  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Josh Allen
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Von Achane
    • James Cook
    • Latavius Murray
    • Damien Harris
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Braxton Berrios
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Gabe Davis
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Durham Smythe
    • Dawson Knox
    • Dalton Kincaid
    • Jason Sanders
    • Tyler Bass
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bills DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:00 PM

Bills pounded us, no team goes undefeated* (yes i know). Hopefully Miami learns from this. They are a young team so maybe they block out the noise and don’t read too many headlines about how great they are when they get back on a roll. 

Kohou had a bad game, it is the NFL, everyone gets got at some point. I didn’t try and read too much into the Denver win and won’t read too much into this loss. This team is 2-1 in tough road games, that is something, road games are tough. I.e. Chiefs at Jets, Bills  at Jets. The Bills are a good team, respect to them, they played a great game. The season isn’t over, Buffalo didn’t clinch the division or eliminate us from playoff contention. Just a game in a long season. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

indeed.

Vic Fangio has underwhelmed so far

Absolutely.  Fangio was my #1 choice for DC this offseason, but he needs to really turn it around.  Having Ramsey, Phillips, Needham, and Elliot get healthy will help, but it still shouldn't be this bad.  Huge disappointment.

27 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Just wanted to come by and say good game fellas. We will obviously meet again and I still think that game is for the division.

Unfortunately both teams suffered some injuries which is never fun. Hopefully Armstead is back soon and Williams gets back at Center.

See you guys in December.  

Thanks, and same to you.  Hopefully both teams are able to heal up over the course of the season and be at full strength again for the week 18 tilt.  I think they need to have the Buffalo game in September and the Miami game in December/January every year, btw.  Buffalo fans can't complain about the heat.  Miami fans can't complain about snow.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Absolutely.  Fangio was my #1 choice for DC this offseason, but he needs to really turn it around.  Having Ramsey, Phillips, Needham, and Elliot get healthy will help, but it still shouldn't be this bad.  Huge disappointment.

He was mine too but I had definitely started feeling he was overhyped towards the end.

Putting Kouhou on Diggs in particular was an embarrassment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He was mine too but I had definitely started feeling he was overhyped towards the end.

Putting Kouhou on Diggs in particular was an embarrassment.

That was such a ridiculous mismatch.  I saw rumblings that X was refusing to switch sides, but I don't know if that is true or not.  

35 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

That was such a ridiculous mismatch.  I saw rumblings that X was refusing to switch sides, but I don't know if that is true or not.  

I think it was by design of the Bills gameplan. Pretty sure I saw Xavien Howard at the end of the game say he wanted to cover Diggs but that it was the DC's call (paraphrasing). Sounds like Fangio likes his CB's to play one side of the field each and if you look at Diggs route tree, every catch he had was to the left side aka Kouhou's side. 

Come week 18 it could be for the division and i don't have any doubt in my mind Miami is going to go at least 12-5 this year. McDermott called a great defensive game and Josh Allen had one of his peak games. Nothing the Dolphins could do. They'll also have a couple more players on defense back next time. As we will with Von but no Tre White 😔.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I think it was by design of the Bills gameplan. Pretty sure I saw Xavien Howard at the end of the game say he wanted to cover Diggs but that it was the DC's call (paraphrasing). Sounds like Fangio likes his CB's to play one side of the field each and if you look at Diggs route tree, every catch he had was to the left side aka Kouhou's side. 

Come week 18 it could be for the division and i don't have any doubt in my mind Miami is going to go at least 12-5 this year. McDermott called a great defensive game and Josh Allen had one of his peak games. Nothing the Dolphins could do. They'll also have a couple more players on defense back next time. As we will with Von but no Tre White 😔.

We should have Ramsey back for that matchup too, so hopefully Kohou will be back in the slot where he belongs rather than being forced on the perimeter - but who knows what turnover the season has in store for either team. In any case, best of luck the rest of the way and we'll see you in in the final week!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/2/2023 at 9:40 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Just wanted to come by and say good game fellas. We will obviously meet again and I still think that game is for the division.

Unfortunately both teams suffered some injuries which is never fun. Hopefully Armstead is back soon and Williams gets back at Center.

See you guys in December.  

Just wanted to bump this to pat myself on the back a little lol. 

I'm glad its the two of us at the end of the year duking it out and not the other two teams.

• Like 1