20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

I listen to Hondo's podcasts almost every day at work. It's nice being able to chill out, crunch numbers and further discover how dysfunctional we are. A lot of his stuff bugs me but I do get the sense he's not only plugged in to the Raiders, but has connections around the league which he often taps into for outside info (At least he says he does).

But yeah, 20 games in and we have regressed substantially. We're in worse shape than when they took over, which shouldn't even be possible.

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I listen to Hondo's podcasts almost every day at work. It's nice being able to chill out, crunch numbers and further discover how dysfunctional we are. A lot of his stuff bugs me but I do get the sense he's not only plugged in to the Raiders, but has connections around the league which he often taps into for outside info (At least he says he does).

But yeah, 20 games in and we have regressed substantially. We're in worse shape than when they took over, which shouldn't even be possible.

Agree 100% hondo so calm I was surprised lol he went tf off and there’s so much more he can’t tell yet

The whole guys being forced to stay late thing

lost in it all is josh Jacobs a offensive guru can’t get him yards if a team can’t do anything they can run 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

lost in it all is josh Jacobs a offensive guru can’t get him yards if a team can’t do anything they can run 

Hondo alluded to that too. Josh has always been hailed about getting the run going, yet Jacobs is having a horrific season.

Not to mention all the success McD had with small, shifty slot guys in Amendola, Edelman, etc, yet Hunter is completely thrown to the side. Jakobi has been awesome imo, but WR was a luxury when we had a very capable slot guy already.... especially when the rest of our team has been garbage.

• Like 2

Sounds like he’s just riding the fence now. At least he’s willing to talk about the negatives. 

Still has that unrealistic opinion of the roster being better too. I don’t know why anyone thinks that before the season or now. There was very little chance this team was winning 9 games lol.

I started to question myself earlier in the offseason. Maybe I’m being too harsh or missing something others are seeing. Everything I’ve seen so far, just tells me to keep trusting myself. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, true2form said:

Sounds like he’s just riding the fence now. At least he’s willing to talk about the negatives. 

Still has that unrealistic opinion of the roster being better too. I don’t know why anyone thinks that before the season or now. There was very little chance this team was winning 9 games lol.

I started to question myself earlier in the offseason. Maybe I’m being too harsh or missing something others are seeing. Everything I’ve seen so far, just tells me to keep trusting myself. 

When more players start speaking out then this will get ugly. Mark gonna have to choose between players and fo.

Definitely sounds like jj, and this is a bad look. Mcdummy is losing the LR.  DA & Maxx? I think we know where they stand. Players are tired of that smug looking POS. they’re just trying to maintain their professionalism IMO. It’s like sitting in a rowboat watching the titanic cruise towards the iceberg for raider nation. He WILL end up being the most hated ex coach in our history.....and it’s not close IMO. 🤬🤬👿👿

16 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Definitely sounds like jj, and this is a bad look. Mcdummy is losing the LR.  DA & Maxx? I think we know where they stand. Players are tired of that smug looking POS. they’re just trying to maintain their professionalism IMO. It’s like sitting in a rowboat watching the titanic cruise towards the iceberg for raider nation. He WILL end up being the most hated ex coach in our history.....and it’s not close IMO. 🤬🤬👿👿

Almost a billion $ offense and he can’t figure it out

Bro, the treatment and lack of use of renfrow is criminal, first not using him/ targeting him. And secondly but just as important.....the extension + now his value is dropping by the second if traded. Teams will offer a 5 or worse currently. I’m sorry, guess I’m just thick between the ears. Smmfh!!!! 

16 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Bro, the treatment and lack of use of renfrow is criminal, first not using him/ targeting him. And secondly but just as important.....the extension + now his value is dropping by the second if traded. Teams will offer a 5 or worse currently. I’m sorry, guess I’m just thick between the ears. Smmfh!!!! 

Nothing makes sense 

making guys stay late after practice constantly is ok but when you kick a fg on 4th down down 8. You basically telling your team you don’t believe in them. Imo you gotta give them a chance.

you literally have jj, mayer, Adams, hunter, meyers, tre and a above average oline with their qb jimmy and jmd still scared. Naw he not cut for hc.

that’s what all the extra practice was for to prepare for situations like that. I think he lost the team with that.