20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

4 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Bill makes it. Bill Callahan reportedly hated the Raiders . Jerry Rice and Tim Brown believed he sabotaged the SB by changing the 2 week game plan on Friday. That supposedly caused Barrett Robbins to flip out

Opinion but I personally can’t hate on a hc that got us to the sb

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Sorry to bring back memories but in no particular order…

1) Art Shell 2nd tenure + Tom Walsh Bed and Breakfast Offense 

2) Mike White

3) Dennis Allen

4) Bill Callahan 

5) Lane Kiffin

6) Norv Turner

7) Tom Cable

😎 Joe Bugel

All were equally or much worse than McDaniels so far 

That’s not the point I made tho buck, not records but overall hated. But I expect the mcdummy guys to defend him SOMEWHAT. 

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Opinion but I personally can’t hate on a hc that got us to the sb

You can if he hated Al Davis and the Raiders and wanted out of his contract and sabotaged the team…. The Bucs/Raiders Super Bowl is always in any Top 10 list as a suspected rigged game. He literally changed the gameplan on Friday after two weeks of having the original gameplan. The new gameplan played against the Bucs strengths and made zero sense. Jerry Rice and Tim Brown have gone on public record in the past few years saying they told Callahan this gameplan makes zero sense, what are you doing? Whether Callahan was paid to throw it, or threw the game out of spite, we will never know, but it is highly theorized he threw the game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

First 20 games w/l

allen 5-15

kiffin 5-15

cable, turner 6-14

jmd 7-13

white 8-12

Lane Kiffin and Dennis Allen were awful. Tom Cable and Norv Turner were as bad too

I see everyone wants to pile on JMD and understandably so but let’s not act like it is the worst we have seen!

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Lane Kiffin and Dennis Allen were awful. Tom Cable and Norv Turner were as bad too

I see everyone wants to pile on JMD and understandably so but let’s not act like it is the worst we have seen!

Yes, they were bad, but not hated like mcdoofus. Imo, if you polled raider nation it would be a landslide. Currently at least. Lmao!! 

4 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

You can if he hated Al Davis and the Raiders and wanted out of his contract and sabotaged the team…. The Bucs/Raiders Super Bowl is always in any Top 10 list as a suspected rigged game. He literally changed the gameplan on Friday after two weeks of having the original gameplan. The new gameplan played against the Bucs strengths and made zero sense. Jerry Rice and Tim Brown have gone on public record in the past few years saying they told Callahan this gameplan makes zero sense, what are you doing? Whether Callahan was paid to throw it, or threw the game out of spite, we will never know, but it is highly theorized he threw the game. 

That POS Callahan hated Al Davis 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

That sb run was literally the best times in my life I can’t hate. the sb was arguably one of the worst days also to meh

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

That POS Callahan hated Al Davis 

Makes my blood boil. This and the Tuck Rule. Screwed back to back years. Hell… screwed THREE years in a row because that dirty m****** f****** Tony injured Gannon on purpose in the 2000 AFC Championship. This team could have won 3 chips in a row. That’s how good they were. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Makes my blood boil. This and the Tuck Rule. Screwed back to back years. Hell… screwed THREE years in a row because that dirty m****** f****** Tony injured Gannon on purpose in the 2000 AFC Championship. This team could have won 3 chips in a row. That’s how good they were. 

There’s no greater sin than throwing the Super Bowl. This franchise hasn’t been the same since 

Edited by bucksavage1

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

BP that’s your opinion, and probably for sure a minority. His ex patriots ties alone made him hard for 75% of raider nation to stomach. I’ve been a fan for 47 flippin years and the only coaches I can remotely compare to this wad are kiffin and Hu. I know you’ll say gruden but he’s not hated by everyone like mcdummy is . Hell just for fun start a thread poll and we’ll see. 

Realizing you said "most hated" now. Which, yeah he might be given the Patriot ties and depending what side of the Derek Carr fence you are on. But far from the worst. 

My most hated, in no particular order:

Art Shell - B&B offense when you had Randy Moss

Lane Kiffin - just an all around snake in the grass

Hue Jackson - butt kisser, snake and mortgaged the future for Carson Palmer

Gruden 2.0 - Traded Mack, missed on 18 top 100 draft picks